Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 12/04/2017 at 09:00

Administrator
Nineland

Link to external image

Hello 'Nistas!

Are you ready to celebrate Easter??

With a new Easter Egg Hunt!!! From Wednesday April 12 to Sunday April 16, there are 5 Easter Eggs hidden anywhere on the site!
It's up to you to find them by clicking on them. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
The more you find, the more clothing items from the Special Easter 2017 Outfit you will get on Monday April 17.

There are 3 New Stars… And well, they are so beautiful!! <3 <3 <3
These Stars will be available on Star Avenue from April 12 to 20 included.

Finally, there are also 2 new outfits available in the Nineland store!
Chocolate and flowery outfits with new hairstyles to match!

Happy Easter Egg Hunt!! And make sure to eat lots of chocolate. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

chocolate XOXO's

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 12/04/2017 at 11:09

Almost'Fashion
AmyKM

Yay! Thank you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

You like drawings? Join me on :
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Gwenae-179875255702277/
Or Deviantart http://gwenae.deviantart.com/

Have a nice day, take care! ;3 ♥

#3 12/04/2017 at 11:13

Fashion’Newbie

Wow, they're all fantastic!   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 12/04/2017 at 14:19

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

Thank you!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#5 12/04/2017 at 14:24

SortOf'Fashion
Revolutionnaire4

Thank you !

#6 12/04/2017 at 15:17

Totally’Fashion
Cocalie
Place: France

Thank you !
I found 4 eggs, the last one is a naughty egg  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Last edited by Cocalie (12/04/2017 at 15:17)

#7 12/04/2017 at 17:53

Notso’Fashion
Kayyla
Re-write, Ignite, Re-start!

[Player's comment removed.]

Please do not share the answers.
Warnings/Bans may be issued if you do.

If players have questions then they may use the appropriate thread in the Assistance section of the forum.

Last edited by Kayyla (12/04/2017 at 17:54)

#8 12/04/2017 at 20:01

Fashion’Newbie
LunaLestrange

Yeah. ..  I found four after searching LITERALLY everywhere, but I just CAN'T find the last one! It's impossible!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif 

I actually came here looking for comments to assist me, but it looks like those are banned. . .  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif

#9 12/04/2017 at 20:32

Fashion’Plus
Virgilia

Oh dang it, someone knows where the last egg is but the comment has been deleted before I could read it? I'm not going through a thousand pages of the shopping mall or forum to find an egg.. I'm guessing they don't actually want us to find these things;-p

#10 12/04/2017 at 20:38

Fashion’Newbie
Geemee
Place: king's landing

Just keep searching, i've just found my 5 eggs! It was a bit difficult but i didn't open my eyes enough.

#11 12/04/2017 at 20:51

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

LunaLestrange wrote

Yeah. ..  I found four after searching LITERALLY everywhere, but I just CAN'T find the last one! It's impossible!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/mdr.gif 

I actually came here looking for comments to assist me, but it looks like those are banned. . .  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif

Virgilia wrote

Oh dang it, someone knows where the last egg is but the comment has been deleted before I could read it? I'm not going through a thousand pages of the shopping mall or forum to find an egg.. I'm guessing they don't actually want us to find these things;-p

Read Post #2 here. Check the places and follow the additional tips. The eggs are out there. There are about 50 pages where 25 eggs will be hidden over the next 5 days. That's not bad at all.

Admin doesn't allow spoilers for anything: Hunts, Levels, etc...

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#12 13/04/2017 at 00:42

Totally’Fashion
xRenee
mr roboto

I love these types of searching games but I never finish them since after awhile I give up haha.  Happy easter to everyone who celebrates it!

#13 13/04/2017 at 09:50

Fashion’Newbie

The eggs are out there. There are about 50 pages where 25 eggs will be hidden over the next 5 days. That's not bad at all.

But where are these 50 pages?? From everything i know it could be page 1-50 from nineland /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png
Sorry i don't know how to quote in this game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by werasset (13/04/2017 at 09:51)

#14 13/04/2017 at 11:15

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

werasset wrote

The eggs are out there. There are about 50 pages where 25 eggs will be hidden over the next 5 days. That's not bad at all.

But where are these 50 pages?? From everything i know it could be page 1-50 from nineland /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png
Sorry i don't know how to quote in this game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png

Hi, Werasset!

The first sentence of the post you quoted says:
Read Post #2 here.

Click the word "here" in that sentence. The answer to your question and additional info can be found there.

Additional Information For You
To quote a post:
Hit the word quote in the bottom right corner of that person's post.

To get assistance:
Go to the assistance section of the forum.
It has a thread to help you with the Easter Event - You'll find the answer to the question you asked and additional information.

Welcome to the forum!!  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#15 16/04/2017 at 04:21

Notso’Fashion
MOZA

I found them all 25 eggs Uyyy /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#16 16/04/2017 at 13:17

Almost'Fashion
kozzibimbo

Found all 25 eggs, almost cant wait for tomorrow to see what the eggs will give us  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#17 16/04/2017 at 16:27

SortOf'Fashion
Ana-Raiponce
Adorable me...
Place: Storybrook

I couldn't find all 25 eggs. Only 24.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Villains don't get happy endings... except my older sister.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gifMoney Money Money...Always sunny! It's a rich bimbo's world

#18 17/04/2017 at 16:51

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

I found only 23 eggs but not too bad /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I like the new outfits but a the moment I'm keep saving my FD. Thanks Nine!

Topic closed

Pages : 1