Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Pages : 1

#1 30/05/2017 at 23:09

Administrator
John

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/header-finale-election-miss.i18n.jpg

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/btn-election.i18n.jpg

Hello everyone!

The 50 most beautiful Fashionistas from www.likeafashionista.com that you have selected by voting from Friday to Tuesday are now, and for 2 days, from Wednesday to Thursday, on the Miss Fashionista Finalists Parade!

It's up to you to vote and elect this week's 3 winners!

The Fashion'Pops of all the Fashionistas have been reset.

The votes for the Fashionistas that aren't finalists will count for next week's parade!

So, goodbye for now, and see you Friday for the in the Miss Fashionista contest results!!

//static.ma-bimbo.com/i18n/gb/modules/election/img/forum/btn-election.i18n.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/4/moy/2681.jpg

#2 31/05/2017 at 03:39

Almost'Fashion
AmyKM

Good luck!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

You like drawings? Join me on :
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Gwenae-179875255702277/
Or Deviantart http://gwenae.deviantart.com/

Have a nice day, take care! ;3 ♥

#3 31/05/2017 at 09:56

Totally’Fashion
lunalulu

Good luck Nistas  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

http://www.auplod.com/u/auodlpb449b.png

#4 31/05/2017 at 15:45

Notso’Fashion
vaikolans

I want to win /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#5 01/06/2017 at 15:49

Notso’Fashion
Shin7
Place: Algiers, Algeria

First of all Good luck to all the finalists!!

Then I want to say something to the next winners...
Please when you get elected play the game!!! Change your outfits!!! Even if it's not super extra and you don't have enough articles to play with... but just do it!!!
I got elected in the biginning of this english version and played the game even if my closet was thin in good articles u_u and a lot of other players did too....
Remeber that if you don't wanna be elected you can choose to not appear in the Finalists!!!!

I'm saying this because latly the podium really serve to nothing u_u
All the bimbo elected don't even take the time to change their outfits just beacuse they don't get enough feed back??!!!
We aren't in the french version! Here people are more reserved and more like "loner gamers" I, myself, is one of them!!
But it's not because you don't get a lot of "Oh god you are beautiful...oh i voted for you...oh i love your style..." that you have to let your bimbo with the same dress a whole week and particulary when you are on the podium.....
Just remember that you got elected!! Which means people voted for you!!! So they are expecting to see more of your style on the podium!!!!

I seriously hope that my little intervention will make some of you think about it.....
And I want to thank all the nistas that still played the game and made the show even without receinving any special feedback ♥

Thanks and have a nice day ♥

Pages : 1