Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#1 30/11/2017 at 11:41

Administrator
Nineland

Link to external image

Hey everyone!

Today we are celebrating the 11th anniversary of the game!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
To celebrate we would like to offer you this beautiful evening gown! I hope you like it <3

Also, here are the three winners from the Design Contest!! It was so hard to choose! You all have so much talent, creativity and originality!!

First, there is Leesa's outfit, from Spain! I love everything in this outfit….
Then, there is littelbumbelbee's outfit! It's classy and sexy and so original With a touch of fantasy...
Finally, my personal favorite, Pannydbz This outfit is also from Spain. I love everything!

Congrats to the winners!
We loved so many of your designs!! I hope that we can work with them in 2018 so they too can win the prize of 20,000 FD and being drawn by a team member!

Also, since today is December 1, we are starting the holiday festivities with an Advent Calendar!

XOXO

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 01/12/2017 at 11:54

Fashion’Power
CocoChanel34
Place: I am and I will remain "MaBimbo" no matter what !

Happy birthday to Nine and the whole team and congratulations to the 3 winners of the contest  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

BUT... Is there a bug because I do not have access to the store at Nine  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

https://zupimages.net/up/18/37/imvx.gif

#3 01/12/2017 at 13:05

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

CocoChanel34 It's the same for me. Hope they fix it soon because I want to see the amazing new outfits in all of their colors.

Happy Anniversary!! Can't believe its been 11 years already... Thanks for the great game ^_^

#4 01/12/2017 at 14:35

Fashion’Newbie

Congratulations to the winners of the contest! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif
/modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  the outfits!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by LimboBimbo (01/12/2017 at 14:36)

#5 01/12/2017 at 16:37

Fashion’Newbie
Trust the vibes... don't try to paint perfect pictures for the people who showed you their real col
Place: Casablanca

Very beautiful outfits, I am having the same problem with the Nine store though.

#6 01/12/2017 at 16:43

Notso’Fashion

I think there is some problem. I am unable to open nineland page.

#7 01/12/2017 at 18:27

Notso’Fashion
SuperGlamorousGirl
Place: Glitch City

Happy anniversary!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif
And congrats to the winners, the outfits are gorgeous!

#8 01/12/2017 at 18:47

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

Congratulations to the winners and happy aniversary! we love us
¡Thanks so much Nine and team!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Last edited by FashonistaAnastashia (01/12/2017 at 18:49)

#9 01/12/2017 at 21:35

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

Really love the littlebumblebee outfit and the panny outfit, but I cannot access the nine store either /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png I hope it gets fixed soon.

#10 02/12/2017 at 00:34

Fashion’Newbie

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Congrats to the winners!/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif The outfits are lovely

A few design notes for Nine (though it is likely useless to post them here)-
-I wish that the eyeglasses were more transparent. They are an almost opaque white on any tan/dark skin, and thus do not look like useful glasses to correct vision or make a fashion statement.
-The arms are not anatomically correct; the left elbows are misplaced on both of the new arms.
-The crescents and swirls on the new stockings look like worms and it is really freaking me out (but maybe I'm just weird...)

Last edited by katherose (02/12/2017 at 00:34)

#11 02/12/2017 at 00:54

Fashion’Newbie

I do not have access to Nine

and I love the Advent Calendar

Winners Congrats

#12 02/12/2017 at 07:26

Totally’Fashion
Miss-B-Haven
Canuck in Oz

Wow what a post!

Happy anniversary to the Fashionista team, thanks for all of the hard work you do. The advent calendar and trip to Christmas Land is especially awesome  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Congrats to the design winners as well, all unique and beautiful in their own way  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

https://33.media.tumblr.com/04a1eed8361cc2fb933d208addd8d4ab/tumblr_naxxq4jIze1thk6vpo1_1280.gif

#13 02/12/2017 at 12:45

Notso’Fashion
Anyone

Congrats!! I looove the middle one!
Also I like those books and fantasy details in the two others.

Btw is there a link to the forum part where all the creations are?

Last edited by Anyone (02/12/2017 at 12:45)

#14 02/12/2017 at 16:17

Fashion’Newbie

i can also not go to ninelanmd

#15 02/12/2017 at 16:24

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/48/moy/37672.jpg
'Nistas, no one can get into Nineland right now.
I posted this bug yesterday here.
Please check the Information and Reported Bugs section of the forum before posting an issue.

Thank you.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/48/moy/37672.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#16 02/12/2017 at 17:48

Notso’Fashion

Since its the weekend it's likely that no one will be able to access nineland until Monday /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#17 03/12/2017 at 01:20

SortOf'Fashion
MerryGoGirl
Place: Devon

Oh dear, the developers left on Friday before realising the nineland bug and won't be back to fix it until Monday. Oh well, an opportunity to be more creative with the clothes we already have.

#18 03/12/2017 at 03:33

EmmyAna

MerryGoGirl wrote

Oh dear, the developers left on Friday before realising the nineland bug and won't be back to fix it until Monday. Oh well, an opportunity to be more creative with the clothes we already have.

Actually, I posted about the bug on Friday at 13:14 (1:14pm). But you're right, it won't be fixed this weekend.

Hang in there, everyone.

#19 03/12/2017 at 12:11

Fashion’Newbie

Congratulations to the winners!! Amazingly beautiful outfits!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif Hopefully the bugs will be fixed soon and we can buy them.

#20 03/12/2017 at 14:58

Fashion’Newbie

I do not have access to Nine  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

and I love the Advent Calendar /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
Winners Congrats  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#21 04/12/2017 at 00:55

SortOf'Fashion
MerryGoGirl
Place: Devon

EmmyAna wrote

MerryGoGirl wrote

Actually, I posted about the bug on Friday at 13:14 (1:14pm). But you're right, it won't be fixed this weekend.

Hang in there, everyone.

Are you saying they knew about the bug, but didn't have time to fix it?

#22 04/12/2017 at 03:24

EmmyAna

MerryGoGirl wrote

EmmyAna wrote

MerryGoGirl wrote

Hang in there, everyone.

I'm saying that I posted about the bug in the forum and left a message for the team at 1:14pm, we've always been told that "Beemoov Team hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm CET," and Moderators have received zero information up to this point.

#23 04/12/2017 at 03:56

Almost'Fashion

EmmyAna wrote

MerryGoGirl wrote

EmmyAna wrote

MerryGoGirl wrote

Hang in there, everyone.

I'm saying that I posted about the bug in the forum and left a message for the team at 1:14pm, we've always been told that &quot;Beemoov Team hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm CET,&quot; and Moderators have received zero information up to this point.

I can access Nineland using the app, maybe you can try that while we wait for the bug to be fixed. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#24 04/12/2017 at 05:00

EmmyAna

daisyc47 wrote

I can access Nineland using the app, maybe you can try that while we wait for the bug to be fixed. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

The app isn't available everywhere. It isn't available in my country (USA).

#25 04/12/2017 at 05:31

Totally’Fashion
Sugababee

My six year old son also has an account here and he found a hack! If you go to your closet you can access Nineland through the shopping basket located in each wardrobe section.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Leebelle/sugababeesiggy_zpsyitpcgg4.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2