Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 26/04/2018 at 17:36

Fashion’Newbie
Saleisha

Hello everyone!

I am new and actually made my account today. :)
I used to play Miss Bimbo a long time ago, and was happy when I discorvered this site.

I'm a 28 year old female from Sweden (wich is why my english isn't perfect :P). I work as a teacher but I'm planning to go back to university this fall to follow my (geeky) dreams to learn programming.

I love painting, partying, teaching, gaming, learning new skills and of course make up and fashion!

I plan to stick with this game, and hopefully get to know you all better. Don't hesitate to write me if you want to chat. :D

See you!

/Saleisha

Saleisha

#2 26/04/2018 at 18:09

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Saleisha ♥! Welcome to the site.

It's great that you've got a brand new account and have already found your way to the forum! We're glad to have you here. Your English was fine. Don't worry. With all of your interests, I'm sure that you'll add to the chat here!

There a lot of other former Miss Bimbo players! You might be able to find some old friends: here.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun!

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1