Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 30/01/2020 at 15:05

Administrator
Nineland

Hello ‘Nistas!
I wanted to express myself following the most recent announcement made by Beemoov.

I would like to personally thank you from the bottom of my heart for all these years, your presence, your availability and attention, your messages full of love (or with a little less love as well /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png ), your sharing, your advice and so many other things…!
I have grown, learned and evolved so much thanks to Like a Fashionista! I have so much gratitude for all of this… Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I would also like to thank my team and Beemoov! <3 <3 <3

Like a Fashionista will remain open; there is still so much to explore on the game that was fed by new content during so many years thanks to you!
Thank you for contributing to the diversity and construction of a game as beautiful as Like a Fashionista!

With all my heart,

Nine

Link to external image
https://www.facebook.com/nineland.officiel/

#2 30/01/2020 at 16:15

Almost'Fashion
MariaL

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif
Thank you all for everything! LikeaFashionista was a game I played since childhood even if I didn't play regulary and sometimes I left it for months or years it always held a great place in my heart as I enjoyed playing it and participating in events and competitions! it sometimes gave me inspiration for new ideas and it has such nice and great people in it.. Once again! THANKS! For everything ..
\(^-^)/

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#3 30/01/2020 at 19:15

Almost'Fashion

Thank you too! I remember that MissBimbo had a shop feature where players could sell outfits that they created online for other bimbos to wear. Since LAF will stop updating stuff, I was just wondering if LAF can also bring that sort of feature here so that players on LAF can design new outfits and the rest of us can use FD to buy the outfits for our fashionistas?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

#4 30/01/2020 at 19:44

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

AmelieAmes wrote

Thank you too! I remember that MissBimbo had a shop feature where players could sell outfits that they created online for other bimbos to wear. Since LAF will stop updating stuff, I was just wondering if LAF can also bring that sort of feature here so that players on LAF can design new outfits and the rest of us can use FD to buy the outfits for our fashionistas?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

It's been suggested and denied: Player Shops
It would require additional code to be written, so I highly doubt they'd change that ruling now.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#5 30/01/2020 at 19:53

Almost'Fashion

Too bad! I guess I should just be happy that the game is still open.

EmmyAna wrote

AmelieAmes wrote

It's been suggested and denied: Player Shops
It would require additional code to be written, so I highly doubt they'd change that ruling now.

#6 30/01/2020 at 21:14

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks for bringing Miss Bimbo back <3 If only the mobile version work as good as the browser! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#7 01/02/2020 at 03:29

Totally’Fashion
nuclearseasons
Place: /

Can you please open Halloweenland and Christmasland year round if the site won't update? These are the only places where a lot of 'nistas still have levels left to complete.

#8 01/02/2020 at 08:17

Fashion’Chatterbox
michty

nuclearseasons wrote

Can you please open Halloweenland and Christmasland year round if the site won't update? These are the only places where a lot of 'nistas still have levels left to complete.

Yeeeees !!! Pleaaaase !

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/76/moy/60128.jpg

#9 01/02/2020 at 10:56

Fashion’Talker
Sapho
Place: Amore amore lieto disonore

It would be the one move to cheer us all up...Please?

nuclearseasons wrote

https://photo.ma-bimbo.com/fr/29/14462/moy/11569068.jpg

#10 01/02/2020 at 17:14

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Sapho wrote

It would be the one move to cheer us all up...Please?

nuclearseasons wrote

Just a note that EmmyAna has sent this as a suggestion to Admin since it was an idea that was posted in the Update 2020 thread as well; hopefully they take heed.

#11 06/02/2020 at 21:50

Fashion’Chatterbox

AmelieAmes wrote

I was just thinking this very same thing.  Any possibility that LAF could introduce this feature?  As well as the layering feature?

https://i.postimg.cc/7Lt5bYJS/signature-1-8.gif

#12 06/02/2020 at 22:39

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

SexyAnnie wrote

AmelieAmes wrote

I was just thinking this very same thing.  Any possibility that LAF could introduce this feature?  As well as the layering feature?

I think given that they've already come out and said they won't update the game anymore, it would be unlikely =\

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#13 06/02/2020 at 22:55

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Jadis wrote

SexyAnnie wrote

AmelieAmes wrote

I think given that they've already come out and said they won't update the game anymore, it would be unlikely =\

Agreed. When I responded to Amelie, that's what I said. When Admin was still updating the game years ago, that suggestion was denied. There's no chance it would be added now.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#14 17/02/2020 at 07:48

Almost'Fashion
JazziStar

I just want to say thank you to you too Nineland! Your beautiful creations have inspired me so much. It was always a pleasure to play this game. Sometimes when life was stressful for me, this game would really help to calm me.  I will miss seeing more of your creativity in this format.  Thank you for leaving the game open. I hope it will be a very long time before it ever shuts down for good. And of course, even if it may be impossible, I will hope and pray that one day it could return back to full running.  Either way, I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing what else you will create in the future. <3

#15 18/02/2020 at 22:35

Fashion’Chatterbox
LalaCouture

JazziStar wrote

I just want to say thank you to you too Nineland! Your beautiful creations have inspired me so much. It was always a pleasure to play this game. Sometimes when life was stressful for me, this game would really help to calm me.  I will miss seeing more of your creativity in this format.  Thank you for leaving the game open. I hope it will be a very long time before it ever shuts down for good. And of course, even if it may be impossible, I will hope and pray that one day it could return back to full running.  Either way, I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing what else you will create in the future. <3

Ditto.  Thank you so much Nineland for all that you have shared with us.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#16 17/06/2020 at 17:29

Fashion’Newbie
RedRobin

I haven't played this game in years and I just seemed to forget about it for some reason. A couple days ago it hit me and I decided to check it out again because I have so many good memories on this game. Although I am a little sad I'm still grateful the game is up for us to play.
Thank you  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by RedRobin (17/06/2020 at 17:30)

Poupette

Topic closed

Pages : 1