Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#1 30/01/2020 at 15:00

Administrator

Hello ‘Nistas!

Many of you have been asking legitimate questions concerning the future of Like a Fashionista, if new items are to come or if the game will close.

Like a Fashionista recently celebrated its 13th anniversary and as many years of being pampered and maintained by Nine and the Beemoov teams, which is quite an achievement for a video game!

After many discussions, we are able to answer the first previously listed question. Like a Fashionista will no longer receive new content, whether it be events, updates or sales.

It was a true pleasure to bring you all the new content and to see such enthusiasm from the community, even after 13 years!

Finally, this place exists because of your talent: Like a Fashionista will remain open and you will be able to continue to make your ‘Nista the most beautiful of them all! The support team will remain available when needed.

Thank you for all these marvelous years of sharing and creativity.

Thank you again!

The entire Beemoov Team

#2 30/01/2020 at 15:32

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

First, thank you for formally letting us know that the game will no longer be updated but that the site will remain open.

Second, while I fully understand that there will be no new content etc. I do have some questions about content that already exists and how it may factor in moving forward.

1.Would it be possible to unlock Halloweenland, Christmasland and Steampunk City so that they are permanent destinations? Everything there already exists so it's not new coding or content.

2.Would it be possible to release all of the stars onto star avenue such as the ones that are only available for events like Halloween and Christmas? Again,these things already exist as a part of the game and aren't new.

I think that even if those things could be unlocked temporarily e.g. a week or two that it'd mean a lot to the players.

#3 30/01/2020 at 15:39

Fashion’Chatterbox
BambiFoxx
Everything you want is on the other side of fear...

Dare wrote

First, thank you for formally letting us know that the game will no longer be updated but that the site will remain open.

Second, while I fully understand that there will be no new content etc. I do have some questions about content that already exists and how it may factor in moving forward.

1.Would it be possible to unlock Halloweenland, Christmasland and Steampunk City so that they are permanent destinations? Everything there already exists so it's not new coding or content.

2.Would it be possible to release all of the stars onto star avenue such as the ones that are only available for events like Halloween and Christmas? Again,these things already exist as a part of the game and aren't new.

I think that even if those things could be unlocked temporarily e.g. a week or two that it'd mean a lot to the players.

I support and reiterate both of these suggestions... would love it if they are taken into consideration and implemented

https://i.gyazo.com/f3953cf4607d2eed4b133f2157f690cb.gif

#4 30/01/2020 at 15:43

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

I've given your requests to Admin.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#5 30/01/2020 at 16:48

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

EmmyAna wrote

As always thank you so much Emmy! Your dedication to this game and it's players goes above and beyond.

#6 30/01/2020 at 17:00

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

Thank you for confirming what I think most of the players - both French and International - suspected for a long time. Unsurprising, but I wish Beemoov every luck in continuing with Eldarya, My Candy Love, and maybe Moonlight Lovers. Maybe.

To add onto Dare’s point, I have two more questions:

1) Will the team consider re-releasing all the content in the “surprise chests” that were previously on Like a Fashionista? This is more or less in the same vein as making available content that was already on Like a Fashionista.

2) Will the team consider shutting down the Bank function on Like a Fashionista? The game is no longer being updated with any content, and it will be strange for players here to keep paying for a site that is essentially on life support, save to resolve bugs and occasionally update the website code. I also have no doubt with the new focus Beemoov seems to be having on their visual novel/dating sims and the larger playerbase there, maintenance on Like a Fashionista will be a pittance in comparison and will not necessarily need the funding from the Bank here.

Thank you again!

Last edited by Jadis (30/01/2020 at 17:08)

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#7 30/01/2020 at 17:29

Totally’Fashion
AllaPayne
Place: 出雲市

Dare wrote

I would also appreciate if you take these into consideration at least... those news are upseting anyway, I was looking forward to all the events... and the elections as well. It is the only version where I can talk freely on the forum without struggling with my poor french or italian or other languages I do not know very well. And also some of my friends decided to join the Like a Fashionista comunity, 3 of  them made new accounts here these days, the others wanted to do this the following days... which won’t happen when I’ll give this information to them too. I am a new player here and also on the french version, I never knew about this game until a few months ago, I don’t know how when it existed for so many years... But I was excited when I found out about it and when I started to play it, for real. I guess that after this decision it won’t take long until many players would stop playing the game and it will finally close. But it’s sad ....

| I'll make you so in love with me, that everytime our lips touch, you'll die a little death. |
https://zupimages.net/up/22/07/opf7.png

#8 30/01/2020 at 17:42

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

Jadis wrote

Thank you for confirming what I think most of the players - both French and International - suspected for a long time. Unsurprising, but I wish Beemoov every luck in continuing with Eldarya, My Candy Love, and maybe Moonlight Lovers. Maybe.

To add onto Dare’s point, I have two more questions:

1) Will the team consider re-releasing all the content in the “surprise chests” that were previously on Like a Fashionista? This is more or less in the same vein as making available content that was already on Like a Fashionista.

2) Will the team consider shutting down the Bank function on Like a Fashionista? The game is no longer being updated with any content, and it will be strange for players here to keep paying for a site that is essentially on life support, save to resolve bugs and occasionally update the website code. I also have no doubt with the new focus Beemoov seems to be having on their visual novel/dating sims and the larger playerbase there, maintenance on Like a Fashionista will be a pittance in comparison and will not necessarily need the funding from the Bank here.

Thank you again!

Jadis,

Thanks so much for mentioning the surprise chests! I'd completely forgotten about them but you're right that they do count as existing content. I'm assuming that could work just by making it a permanent side bar since it's possible that adding the items directly to Nine's would could as an update; which is why I didn't ask them to release the Advent items from the most recent Christmas event into Nine's the way they'd been released in years past since that seemed like it would technically require updating the site.

You also make a good point about the bank, because while some players may still be tempted to use it if they're on lower levels and want to still level up to unlock new items that may not be available to them, their money would technically be going to improve other games.

#9 30/01/2020 at 18:17

EmmyAna

Jadis wrote

...1) Will the team consider re-releasing all the content in the “surprise chests” that were previously on Like a Fashionista? This is more or less in the same vein as making available content that was already on Like a Fashionista.

Thank you again!

Dare, I'm always glad to help! ❤

#10 30/01/2020 at 19:09

Almost'Fashion

Wow this is so shocking and disappointing. But thank you for telling us this - it's better late than never. I remember playing MissBimbo back in 7th grade and then some issues happened with the game and it closed. When I found out about Like a Fashionista about 2 years ago, I was so excited because I could still play the same game from my teens even though I was now an adult. So LAF really means a lot to me. While I'm glad that LAF will still remain open, I also agree with Dare that it would also be better if the special trips were also open since there will not be any new events. Or maybe give us one last parting event gift?

#11 30/01/2020 at 19:49

Totally’Fashion
LostDoll
♥ Love Nikki ♥
Place: Never Far Away

I am so sad to read this message. Thank you for the wonderful game and the effort that was put into it, I hope that we'll still be able to play for many years even if nothing new is added. I have a really hard time imagining this place not existing. /modules/forum/img/smilies/snif.gif

#12 30/01/2020 at 21:23

Almost'Fashion
AmbeeFox
Dun dun dun
Place: Florida

I can't say that I'm surprised that beemoov has decided to not continue with LAF. But I'm extremely happy that it will stay open in order to be able to continue being enjoyed etc. I have really enjoyed this game over the last few years I've been a member! and I thank you all for everything you've put into the game.

I also, would like to point out that I think it's a great! idea for the trip stores, chest items and all start be available permanently since the game will no longer be updated. For there are still many! things that I would love to have.

#13 30/01/2020 at 21:28

Fashion’Newbie

I just saw a fashionista with 800+ IQ points and $2000k  how is this even possible????  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif shes only level 16

Last edited by Angelaz (30/01/2020 at 21:31)

#14 30/01/2020 at 21:53

Notso’Fashion

Angelaz wrote

I just saw a fashionista with 800+ IQ points and $2000k  how is this even possible????  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif shes only level 16

As you don't HAVE to level up when playing the game and can send your fashionista to the library every half hour, you can rack up IQ in time and not advance level. Maybe that player has been diligently logging in and using the library/playing the games and not spending money for a long time. I was stuck on a level for a while because I couldn't be bothered doing that level objectives.

As for the game... I'm mostly glad the site will still be here. People have paid money into it in the past and would have nothing to show for it. I just want to keep building rooms.

I'd love the holiday themed lands to open permanently so you can still get access to those items. If people are still able to play and dress up their nista, it would only be fair that we could get those things because there isn't too much in the regular nines that people will want and haven't already bought.

#15 31/01/2020 at 00:43

Totally’Fashion
Jadis
Place: The Half-light

EmmyAna wrote

Thanks EmmyAna ^^ Quick on the uptake, as always.

https://images2.imgbox.com/48/92/6c4aduaD_o.png

#16 31/01/2020 at 01:55

EmmyAna

Jadis wrote

EmmyAna wrote

Thanks EmmyAna ^^ Quick on the uptake, as always.

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/63/moy/49899.jpg
Always glad to help.

#17 31/01/2020 at 04:48

Fashion’Newbie

Eliagh wrote

Angelaz wrote

As you don't HAVE to level up when playing the game and can send your fashionista to the library every half hour, you can rack up IQ in time and not advance level. Maybe that player has been diligently logging in and using the library/playing the games and not spending money for a long time. I was stuck on a level for a while because I couldn't be bothered doing that level objectives.

As for the game... I'm mostly glad the site will still be here. People have paid money into it in the past and would have nothing to show for it. I just want to keep building rooms.

I'd love the holiday themed lands to open permanently so you can still get access to those items. If people are still able to play and dress up their nista, it would only be fair that we could get those things because there isn't too much in the regular nines that people will want and haven't already bought.

Oh alright  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif I have always been trying to level up maybe thats why i didn't see how come her stat would be like that. Wow, that IQ probably took years to develop.

Me too, i paid for the game to advance faster and to support the developers :3

Aren't the holiday themed lands opened for high level players? I can't tell since i am low level, is it only open during special occasions?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

Last edited by Angelaz (31/01/2020 at 04:50)

#18 31/01/2020 at 05:06

SortOf'Fashion
Sakuramei
~ ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ * ❤ ~

I'm glad the site will still be opened at least. But since the special trips are semi-event based, will those at least still be occurring or...?

I hope Dare's suggestions could be put into effect though-- that would be great. Especially as the only stars I'm missing are 10 Halloween ones now.

@Angelaz They're seasonal/event based for the most part ^^' Steampunk usually opened either Spring or late Summer/early Fall while the Halloween and Christmas ones opened at their respective holidays.

Last edited by Sakuramei (31/01/2020 at 05:07)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/556b02045ceb408440409805175acd6d/tumblr_inline_pkba4o5Yyc1qfa2rp_1280.gif

#19 31/01/2020 at 09:58

Fashion’Power
CocoChanel34
Place: I am and I will remain "MaBimbo" no matter what !

BambiFoxx wrote

Dare wrote

I support and reiterate both of these suggestions... would love it if they are taken into consideration and implemented

Same for me
I am really disgusted  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  Thank's Emmy

Last edited by CocoChanel34 (31/01/2020 at 10:00)

https://zupimages.net/up/18/37/imvx.gif

#20 31/01/2020 at 10:12

Fashion’Newbie

I hope we will get the voyages at least. Because there are a lot of stars and levels I didn´t finish there.

#21 31/01/2020 at 11:10

Fashion’Plus

I'm sad to read this news but I'll continue playing. Thankyou everyone for all your support over the years & making the game fun.

#22 31/01/2020 at 22:46

Fashion’Talker
Shanaria

CocoChanel34 wrote

BambiFoxx wrote

Dare wrote

Same for me
I am really disgusted  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  Thank's Emmy

Agree with all the above. This was so sad to read.
Thanks for the update and information, and for the years of work put into the site. Also special thanks to Emmy for always being here in such a huge way for the people and the site.
Again please take the suggestions people request into serious consideration for those of us who want to stay and enjoying.

https://i.ibb.co/XZ1vW0m/breast-cancer-sig.png

#23 01/02/2020 at 18:56

Almost'Fashion
NicoleKidman

Dear all,

I've been a member of this beautiful family for more than just a few years. I am indebted to all of you for helping me grow and love art. YOU have taught me to edit and to work in GIMP/ PS. YOU have taught me to respect and help other new artists. I am forever grateful for this team and for the lovely journey. I will always miss MB and LaF.

Nicole xx

#24 04/02/2020 at 14:44

Almost'Fashion
FashonistaAnastashia
Love Fashionista game
Place: Fashionista City

This is so sad.... I'm really speachless so you tell all of us that you tried nothing and you don't know how to do?

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

Officialy I'm on LAF since 2014 in spanish sever, and spent a lot of money on your game because I LOVE IT and now the most probable thing will happen is that the game will closed.

Thank you to everyone wonderful player make this play experience unique. And specially thanks to the most wonderful moderator in the world EmmyAnna for give their care and love to all of us!

And yes please open the halloween, speampunk and christmas land and if is possible re-open the surprise chest of past years we beg you.

Thanks to all.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif

Last edited by FashonistaAnastashia (04/02/2020 at 14:46)

#25 04/02/2020 at 15:57

Fashion’Newbie

Sakuramei wrote

I'm glad the site will still be opened at least. But since the special trips are semi-event based, will those at least still be occurring or...?

I hope Dare's suggestions could be put into effect though-- that would be great. Especially as the only stars I'm missing are 10 Halloween ones now.

@Angelaz They're seasonal/event based for the most part ^^' Steampunk usually opened either Spring or late Summer/early Fall while the Halloween and Christmas ones opened at their respective holidays.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif I didn't know that.....Uhhh... all that effort i had put in to rush through the levels just so that i could travel to these places  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif Thanks for replying!!! Can't wait for them to be open again

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4