Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 18/05/2024 at 15:08

Notso’Fashion
littlebratzgirl39
"Do you have the time to listen to me whine?" -Billie Joe Armstrong circa 1994 Song: Basket Case
Place: Coma City

Hello!
My name is littlebratzgirl39 and I've been on LAF since late 2023. I found out about LAF because of Izzzyzzz's video on Miss Bimbo, the site that came before LAF. (Some of the assets are still in the game and the French and Russian version still have the names Ma Bimbo and Moya Bimbo!) I thought the game just reeked of mid to late 2000s energy and really feminine, pink Y2K. Me, being a sucker for pink girly things and nostalgia, really wanted to play Miss Bimbo and was upset that it shut down. But then I remembered that in the video, Izzzyzzz brought up a site called Like a Fashionista and said that it was very similar to Miss Bimbo.

I chose the username "littlebratzgirl" because it reminded me of something a girl from that time in the mid 2000s would choose as a username, and then added my favorite number, 39. I chose my name to be like a time-capsule, because this game is like a time-capsule to me. I like to embrace the fact that LAF started out in 2007. Sure, I don't use old items and stuff like that, but to me that doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that whenever I play this game, I let myself go back in time and enjoy the years that have passed.

I a huge Green Day fan, and that contradicts everything about being drawn to pink and girly things in the first part. I, in real life, am only pink and girly 10% of the time. I am a TOTAL edgelord in my personality, in what I listen to, and in how I dress. (You can see that influence in my Fashionista and her boyfriend.) The real reason why I think pink and girly things draw me in is because I was very little during an aesthetic time where tumblr was all the rage and girls were still posting stuff like "rawr". (Frutiger Metro and Frutiger Aero are my childhood, look it up.) But I digress. Green Day is my LIFE right now. I'm going to a concert soon and I listen to them every day. My Fashionista's outfit is actually supposed to be Green Day/American Idiot/Billie Joe Armstrong inspired.

So yeah! That's me. Just for funsies, my favorite color is black, and my favorite food is pizza. I hope you enjoyed reading all those paragraphs... Bye!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Edit: There was a typo.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

Last edited by littlebratzgirl39 (19/05/2024 at 05:54)

"We put the fun back into dysfunctional."- Billie Joe Armstrong

#2 18/05/2024 at 21:14

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi again, littlebratzgirl39 ♥!

We're glad to have you here.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

If you have questions, the FAQ is full of answers:
https://i.imgur.com/Fj67nI8.png

Your intro was great!
I love the backstory to your name.
Until you asked for wardrobe help, I didn't know who Billie Joe was.

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum.
Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections.

I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time.
I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

One thing I want to add/clarify: MaBimbo (aka French site) is the original.
All other versions (including MissBimbo which was owned by two different companies) stem from MaBimbo. LaF opened in 2014. That's why all the rules were posted then and yours truly became a Moderator back then. LOL
MaBimbo, LaF, and all the other versions are Beemoov sites.

https://i.imgur.com/wBbMZKl.png

#3 19/05/2024 at 05:59

Notso’Fashion
littlebratzgirl39
"Do you have the time to listen to me whine?" -Billie Joe Armstrong circa 1994 Song: Basket Case
Place: Coma City

EmmyAna wrote

Hi again, littlebratzgirl39 ♥!

We're glad to have you here.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

If you have questions, the FAQ is full of answers:
https://i.imgur.com/Fj67nI8.png

Your intro was great!
I love the backstory to your name.
Until you asked for wardrobe help, I didn't know who Billie Joe was.

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum.
Be sure to check the ChitChats, Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections.

I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time.
I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

One thing I want to add/clarify: MaBimbo (aka French site) is the original.
All other versions (including MissBimbo which was owned by two different companies) stem from MaBimbo. LaF opened in 2014. That's why all the rules were posted then and yours truly became a Moderator back then. LOL
MaBimbo, LaF, and all the other versions are Beemoov sites.
I assumed that is started in '07 because it said that on the bottom, but 2014 was still about 10 years ago and there is Miss Bimbo assets in the game from the mid 2000s.

Also, how could you not know who Billie Joe is? Please listen to Green Day; I absolutely LOVE Billie Joe with all my heart.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

Last edited by littlebratzgirl39 (19/05/2024 at 06:00)

"We put the fun back into dysfunctional."- Billie Joe Armstrong

#4 19/05/2024 at 06:14

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

littlebratzgirl39 wrote

I assumed that is started in '07 because it said that on the bottom, but 2014 was still about 10 years ago and there is Miss Bimbo assets in the game from the mid 2000s.

Also, how could you not know who Billie Joe is? Please listen to Green Day; I absolutely LOVE Billie Joe with all my heart.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

No problem! The "2007" is when the company's copyright started. Ma Bimbo was created back then. MissBimbo was created a year or so later. You're right -- LaF is about to reach a decade (July). Time really flies when you're having fun!

I'd heard of Green Day and some of their music for many years, but I didn't know anyone's name. It's so cool that you're such a big fan!

https://i.imgur.com/wBbMZKl.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1