Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 24/02/2015 at 08:15

Fashion’Newbie
Joshua

Hi everyone !

At first, please, accept my excuses for my bad english but it's wellknown, Frenches are not good in foreign languages... /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png 

I play at the french version of Like a Fashionista (Ma bimbo) for almost 5 years. My alias in the French version is Girlfight and I'm a moderator.

But here, I'm just a new player and my alias is the first name of my baby boy (he's soon 7 monthes old). I'm discovering the game again with a lot of pleasure... and frustation ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png In fact, when you're at the highest level for a long time, and you restart with few FD...   /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif

I hope that playing in english will improve my... english (of course, not my japanese ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

I want to mainly discover the section of the forum with contests and art's creations.

See you soon !  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

EDIT : I was just thinking that I never introduced myself on the french version ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Last edited by Joshua (24/02/2015 at 08:17)

#2 24/02/2015 at 21:14

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hey there /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Welcome on Like A Fashionista!

I totally get your frustration, it's not that easy to start all over again,
it just seems like everything is moving extremely slowly. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Glad to hear that you'll joining us in the Creative Arts Section, can't wait to see you there.

In the meantime, I wish you a great new beginning and a lovely day! ♥

PS - if you'll ever want to speak English with someone or simply chitchat, you know where to find me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#3 25/02/2015 at 07:11

Fashion’Newbie
Joshua

Hello !

Thank you for your warm welcome. /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

I don't know how to say you that I'm feeling very well welcoming (Ouch, I imagine that my sentences make you cry...)

See you soon and "merci encore" ! Have a nice day.  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#4 25/02/2015 at 09:54

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1