Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 13/03/2015 at 08:09

Fashion’Newbie

Hi There

Been blaying this game since 2008 (with pauses)on the french version Ma-Bimbo. Used to be on Miss Bimbo as well, before it went downwards.

About myself. Am 35 years old now and live in sweden with my boyfriend and 10 year old son. I work full time and at the moment one of my favourite passtimes is to listen to Audiobooks. Usually I love to sit down and read, but it appears that the day only has 24 hours and work and family seems to take loads of time  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png, so I started to listen to the books instead. All of a sudden I can go through almost a whole book within a few days instead of weeks.

Anyhow, I better have to go back to work  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/en-colere.gif But the positive thing is that it is Friday and that I finish early lol . Have a great day and weekend!

//Anna

#2 13/03/2015 at 12:26

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi Anna, welcome on LAF! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I've recently had the chance to start listening to audiobooks myself,
and what you're saying it so true: when you are always in a hurry and haven't much freetime,
it really seems impossible to get to finish a book in such a short amount of time!

Have a lovely day & weekend /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#3 15/03/2015 at 18:16

Fashion'SuperHero
LucyHeartfilia
Open gate of the golden bull! Taurus!
Place: at Fairy Tail Guild

Welcome to the game! Audiobooks. How interesting. I guess if you like to read they would be helpful to get through a book pretty quickly. I feel like I wouldn't pay attention with audio though. I would get distracted.

Hope to see you around the game forums /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image
Banner made by the awesome Esorium.

http://www.mycandylove.com/profil/varsityangelbhs

#4 15/03/2015 at 20:36

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1