Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 18/03/2015 at 19:45

Notso’Fashion
Namea

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/11/moy/8644.jpg
Hey Gorgeous Fashionistas!
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/11/moy/8644.jpg

I'm Namea, my first name is Naomi, I'm from America but I live right now in Morocco /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I'm 19 years old, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE Leopards!
I'm random at times, and kind of hyper, haha! To be honest, I never stop talking. [well, sometimes I do stop talking when I'm saaad] And I'm the kind of person you wouldn't want to mess with.
I love Minecraft, MANGA, aaaaaaand LEOPARDS OH MAH GOD I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, that I have a baby one. Of course, when he grows up, I'll let him gooooo let him goooo can't hold him back any mooooore [Frozen xD]
Here he is, his name is Leppy:
Link to external image
Well, back to my normal MODE. I'm obsessed with movies, especially manga!

If you have anything to say to me or any problems you would like to solve, don't hesitate to message me!

Ciao!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/11/moy/8642.jpg

#2 18/03/2015 at 22:08

Fashion’Power
iCandy

He is so so cute.
Nice to meet you Namea, I'm iCandy, I think I entered your competition.

This is kind of the wrong thread for this though, the right one would be Introductions under Fashionista Community. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by iCandy (18/03/2015 at 22:08)

#3 19/03/2015 at 00:37

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Namea ♥! Welcome to the forum!

Be sure to check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

I've already seen you host a contest, so I know you are familiar with that section. Be sure to check out the other parts of the forum for chatting and creative expression.

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#4 19/03/2015 at 10:39

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi Namea!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

So great that you have so many passions, I'm sure you'll find
a lot of people to share them with here in the forum /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have a nice day!

#5 19/03/2015 at 17:07

Notso’Fashion
Namea

EmmyAna: Thanks! And yep, I have hosted a contest so yeah, I am familiar with that section /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Thalia: Thanks! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

iCandy: Yep, you have entered one of my competitions, nice to meet you!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/11/moy/8642.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1