//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/12/moy/8847.jpg

#2 29/03/2015 at 13:28

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi, Graziella!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I am sure you are going to love it here, it's full of great people and you'll have the chance to both talk about things that you like and improve your English (and believe me, it really works!).

I share your love for almost any kind of music and tv series/movies. Also, I would love to discuss with you "A" theories (I am kinda obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, too), so if you'd like to talk about it and practise some English, you know where to find me!

OMG I am addicted to shoes, too! I have so many compared to my friends, but I always feel like something's missing.

Sorry if my post seems like a brainstorming, I am reading your post and answering a sentence at a time /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Since you like drawing, I suggest you take a look at this thread, it's called "Show us your drawings".

Last but not least, I love to read, too, and like you I don't have much time to do that, but I used to read A LOT back in the days (which means before I went to law school and had to sacrifice most of my social life & free time) and I can definitely recommend you some great books.

Well, I guess that's it...

Hope you'll enjoy the game and the company!

Have a lovely weekend /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#3 29/03/2015 at 20:47

Almost'Fashion
Riobella
Wander around and get lost ♥
Place: Our Special Place

Link to external image
Your personality seems bubbly , creative and fun ! I hope we can get with each other soon !

#4 29/03/2015 at 21:17

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1