Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 29/03/2015 at 18:07

Almost'Fashion
Riobella
Wander around and get lost ♥
Place: Our Special Place

Link to external image

I'm Riobella [ AKA Gina ] I'm 21 years old, and I'm French, so if you notice any mistakes, sorry /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

I love to play Minecraft , and to watch manga or anime , and I love to draw , especially manga characters ! I'm obsessed with cats ! [ And leopards because I looove leopard prints ]

In my free time , I love writing stories or drawing . I currently work as a coach in a club . I have a cat , Orangina , and a dog, Chicco . I love to host contests as well as participating in them !

My favorite singer is definitely Bruno Mars *-* Oh my god I love him , and my fave actor is Channing Tatum . I loove F.C Barcelona ! Sometimes , you'll see me eating ice-cream or munching on chocolate , lol ! So if you have anything to ask , don't hesitate to PM me ! Until next time !

Link to external image

Last edited by Riobella (29/03/2015 at 18:08)

#2 29/03/2015 at 21:19

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi Gina, welcome on Like A Fashionista!

So many French people here! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I am sure you'll find yourself at ease among all these amazing people.

Also, there's a thread in the Creative Arts Section which I think might interest you, "Show us your drawings".
Hope to see you there someday. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Well, I guess that's it, have a great evening! /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#3 30/03/2015 at 12:38

Almost'Fashion
Riobella
Wander around and get lost ♥
Place: Our Special Place

Thalia > Thank you ! I'm familiar with that section , but I don't think y'all would like to see my " horrible " drawings, lol ! But someday when I get better at drawing , I'll post a drawing there . Nice to meet you ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#4 30/03/2015 at 20:20

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1