Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 10/04/2015 at 12:16

Fashion’Newbie

hello! /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

whoever is an oldie from miss bimbo may remember me as FizzyIzzy ! i really missed the site's layout and people so i came here. i already like this site, the clothes, and hairstyles!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif

you can call me vanessa or fizzy, im a girl and i am in high school. i am interested in art, psychology, genetics, and IT. i also like reading in my free time and i used to watch anime and manga- i took a break from those though. i am kinda neutral towards life and i dont have a specific goal. i am not religious at all. i like upbeat songs but i also enjoy listening to jazz, black metal, pop songs, and more  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif my inbox is open if you want to talk  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

Last edited by reality (10/04/2015 at 12:33)

#2 10/04/2015 at 12:21

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Reality ♥! Welcome to the forum!

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum.
It's nice to meet you!

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 11/04/2015 at 13:15

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi, Vanessa!

Welcome to Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

So nice to meet someone who has such fascinating interests!

If you'd like to chat, you know where to find me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Have a great weekend  /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

#4 11/04/2015 at 14:25

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1