Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 12/04/2015 at 16:23

Fashion’Newbie

Hello everyone!

I'm Taurus, a geeky girl from out-of-nowhere.
I live on Finland, a country no one knows, right? :3 And in there, no one knows my hometown. But that's cool, I like being a mystery.

Why name Tauriel?
Some of you may know that Taurus mean the ox in Latin. And, surprise surprise, my horoscope is ox. I use this name in Cromimi, and didn't want use it here too. So, I came up with this name. And after that I found out, this was the name of an elfwarrior in the Hobbit. I don't like filler characters but it was too late to change my name.

I dress my fashionista in black. My favourite colours are blue, lila and green. Black is so elegant colour. I don't have any rational reason to choose black as the main colour but I hope you won't mind.

About me..
I'm the shy tomboy no one cares to look at twice. Boyish blonde hair, blue eyes, pale complexion. Compared to my family I'm short. Maybe chubby but that depends who is talking. I'd say that. Others think I'm fat. Well, that's completely their problem. I have glasses and I wear my brothers old clothes. Those are comfortable. Fashion is cool but not my cup of tea. My own clothes are mostly blue, grey and white. Some black and green. Warm colours just don't suit me well. And I hate, hate, hate pink.

My hobbies
I love reading. Mostly fantasybooks and manga. I have only one serie of manga in my bookshelf, but many books from many series. My favourite manga is One Piece and my favourite characters in it are Sanji and Brook.
My second best hobby is writing. I write short stories, one novel and scripts for two cartoon. Both of them are now published in Finnish so I won't give you links. Also, I play role games in Internet, so that can be count in this part of my hobby. Usually I play with boys, girls are too complicated.
I do like riding my bike. But because of my location, I'm able to do it only two to four months per year. In winter you cannot go out, it's so freeking cold then. Also swimming in summer is best!

Where else you can find me:
As I told in Cromimi USA server you find me with name Taurus. In France server my name is Sereneidia.
This game, I play in all countries. Here I only have this name, in others you find me with Sereneidia.
It is also my name in My Candy Love, Sweet Crush, Amour Sucre, Sockerflirt and Flirttistoori.
And if you use Smackjeeves, you'll find me from there with name Sereneidia.

Hope you liked my introducion!

#2 12/04/2015 at 18:16

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Tauriel ♥! Thanks for posting such a great introduction. I'm sure it will be very easy for you to make friends here.

I think black is awesome, too.

Chitchat for her has all kinds of great topics to talk about. I'm sure you can find others who share your interests.

Be sure to check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Besides discussing your interests, the forum also offers:
Games and Contests

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!!

Edited to Add: This intro has reached the 24hour mark, so it's now closed. Welcome again! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1