Pages : 1

#1 26/08/2014 at 23:45

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

Hi! I'm Neriah
But you can call me anytime baby!
I'm kidding. Most people call me N so i guess you can too!
I'm 26
I'm from Ireland

I have 3 dogs
I have 5 piercings and 6 tattoos
I've been speaking French for 16 years. I can also speak Irish, Italian, Spanish and a little Bulgarian - little as in, i know the naughty words plus basics to get by /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png
Pokemon is AWESOME

I love reading. I'm currently on a New Adult obsession.
My favorite foods are pizza, Colcannon and bacon - How Irish /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif Chicken Korma, anything TexMex, and chicken and blackbean sauce.

Pineapple on pizza is sooooo wrong
I'm overly sarcastic which means i get in trouble a lot
I love making gifs. With lots of sparkle and glitter
My eyes can change color randomly
I'm an Aries

I think that's everything! I look forward to meeting everybody /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#2 26/08/2014 at 23:49

Fashion’Newbie

Hey, Neriah! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
Judging from your siggy, you also like MLP FIM? *0*
Let us be friends, you're really interesting. ^^

#3 27/08/2014 at 00:49

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Well, howwwwwdy, stranger! LOL ♥

So glad to see your intro. There were a few things that I didn't know. So glad that you're here.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#4 27/08/2014 at 02:45

Fashion’Power
Neriah

@LQueen! I sure am! I love anything cute /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

EmmyAna Good! I hate doing introductions and have no idea what to say most of the time so i'm pleased you learned something new /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

edit: OMG the @ puts a link to the user profile! So awesome  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png

Last edited by Neriah (27/08/2014 at 02:46)

#5 27/08/2014 at 02:50

Fashion’Newbie

Do you watch the show itself or you just happen to like kawaii ponies? Either way, you're a pegasister! :b

#6 27/08/2014 at 02:53

Fashion’Power
Neriah

I try to watch it when i can :3 Yay for being a Pegasister!

I also watch Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png It's actually really funny.

#7 27/08/2014 at 02:56

Fashion’Newbie

Hi N!
You live in ireland? Dang, how lucky you are! Uber jealous. I love this country...
And I've seen some of your gifs, you really are talented!
Btw, I agree with you: Pokemon really is awesome^^.

#8 27/08/2014 at 03:04

Fashion’Newbie

that's great, same here!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
I actually need to watch Season 4 still xD
Do you like Twi as a alicorn? Honestly, it sorta bothers me. But its okay, Twi is amaze~

#9 27/08/2014 at 03:48

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Neriah ♥ I have lost friendships over pineapple on pizza. /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif That's a deal breaker for me. It's a good thing you share the same opinion. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png LOL

Last edited by unnie (27/08/2014 at 03:48)

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#10 27/08/2014 at 12:20

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hello Neriah!

I noticed we have a lot of common interests/ideas /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Tattoos → I'd love to make one, but I can't decide where /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
Languages → I'm always trying to learn new ones
Pokemon → When I was a child, I used to watch them a lot, and now that my little brother is the one who watches tv I alwats try to make him watch Pokemon instead of anything stupid. He's not really into it, but I'm still working on it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Pineapple on pizza is sooooo wrong > I know! It's awful -.-
I'm overly sarcastic which means i get in trouble a lot > Me too, especially with my family, and they never really understand my sarcasm.
My eyes can change color randomly > Mine too, I guess it should depend on the weather, but it seems to me that they change just randomly /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

It's very very nice to meet you!

#11 27/08/2014 at 12:23

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

So cool Irish Girl, I love this country, never been, but dream to go there one day ^^
N its so beautiful letter ^^ N power ^^  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#12 27/08/2014 at 12:40

Fashion’Newbie

N, love the introduction and I've never tried pizza with pineapple because something deep inside tells me this is very very wrong LOL

#13 27/08/2014 at 12:58

Fashion’Newbie
Amarillia

Pizza with pineapple is the best thing of the world. Especially with curry.

Dear N,

Red are red,
Violet are violet,
I am bad at poems
But you look awesome. Sparkling forever (in your GIF & heart) !

French is my native language: my english is bad and I should feel bad.

#14 27/08/2014 at 13:15

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

My favourite pizza also its with pineapple and also with bananas ^^ Its yummy ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#15 27/08/2014 at 13:56

Fashion’Newbie

Hi N! So glad to meet you ^^ Woah! You have 3 dogs! You're so lucky! I'd like to have one but my parents don't like to have animals at home u.u I think that have a pet must be a fantastic experience, isn't it?

PD I agree with you, pineapple in pizza must be so wrong u.u I have never tried it and I won't try it in the future.

#16 27/08/2014 at 19:04

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

What a lovely intro!

Yes Pokemon is awesome, glad to see another fan here!
Can't do the pineapple pizza either, never made sense to me.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Last edited by chrissyx101 (27/08/2014 at 19:04)

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#17 27/08/2014 at 23:38

Fashion’Power
Neriah

Rosie - Thank you! Ireland is fine to live in for the most part /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif I live in a small city so in one direction you have the city and in the other direction you have fields  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png It's great coz i'm not a city fan, especially large ones /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif

unnie - Totally a deal breaker for me too. Warm/hot fruit is not nice. And defintely does not belong on an awesome pizza

Thalia - Thats so cool! I've never met someone else whose eyes could also change color! I have a theory on why it happens but it's probably not legit  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

@SJ - It is  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/neutral.png Save yourself!

Nicky - *high 5* N is the best letter /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png My real name doesn't even begin with N  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

Amarillia I love curry! Just not with pineapple /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png And your poem is awesome <3

Serena3 I'd be lost without my dogs! They're the best! Everyone on the forum so far loves cats /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png I've never had one because i'm allergic to them

Chrissy Thank you! I love your sig  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif Pandas are the best!

#18 27/08/2014 at 23:58

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Hello Neriah! Finally another person who loves dogs. So many people here love cats. I personally dont have a problem with cats but come on dogs a pretty awesome! It's cool that you know more than one language here. Everyone on here seems to more more that 2 and I only know one and I'm learning spanish and I dropped french in school XD.

And pineapple on pizza is sooo not wrong it makes it 10x better! /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif XD

#19 28/08/2014 at 00:01

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1