Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 00:23

Fashion’Newbie

Hey, I'm known as Sara^^
I'm a young player, and it surely surprises me that I haven't seen someone my age. (I'm 11-15 y/o) AKA SaraLoveable68 on MCL and Cromimi.

★ I speak Spanish fluently, as it was my very first language. I moved to US and learned fluent English shortly. I'm also great at speaking Sarcasm../vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png

★ Um i'm not really a fan of sports, i'm a very lazy person c:

★ I love to watch my favorite anime shows, Black Butler && Fairytail ♡ I have so many anime crushes to list and my number one OTP is always Jerza.

★ I am a fellow 'Pegasister.' I love to watch My Little Pony FiM. since 2012 x))

★ I can be a real pain in the butt. I am known to be annoying..xD But, im also very very mature when I want to! ^^

★ I love to read and write!  (Specifically fantasy and love stories.) I honestly find history stories rather boring.

Glad to meet you! Anyone feel free to shoot me a PM anytime, id gladly accept it. Would love to start making new friendships!

#2 27/08/2014 at 00:31

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

It's great to meet you, LQueen! I think it's awesome that you love to write. Do you write mostly for fun or do you post your stories online anywhere? I like to write short stories, but mostly just for myself. I find it to be relaxing when I am frustrated about something. Hope to see you around the forum!

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#3 27/08/2014 at 00:37

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks, you too! ^^;
And yes, I do! I've written some fanfictions before on Wattpad but I'm not capable of finishing one, i get discouraged and lazy. xD
I wrote some One Shots before, those I dO finish >.<
And you? Do you write or just read? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#4 27/08/2014 at 00:40

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Thanks for asking. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I think that I write more than I read. I haven't shared any of my stories anywhere, but my boyfriend reads them and shares his thoughts with me on them. I will get an idea from the Writing Prompts subreddit, and that's how I usually begin a story.

I love reading though... I'm just a bit hyper and I find it hard to concentrate on reading sometimes. But when I am in the mood to read I will read for hours.

Last edited by unnie (27/08/2014 at 00:41)

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#5 27/08/2014 at 00:56

Fashion’Newbie

Oh that's nice! Maybe someday you get them published? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Same, I love to read. Except my library is very very far away and I have no books at home ;-;

#6 27/08/2014 at 01:07

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

It's great to meet you, LQueen!

I'm sure there are more youngsters around. Hopefully your post will encourage more of them to post. ♥

I agree with you about history. Zzzzzzzz

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#7 27/08/2014 at 01:25

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks Emmy! You too(:

Ah hopefully xD I haven't seen many though.. Maybe when the forum gets busy ^^;

LOL yas! I get really sleepy in History class! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png
It's very boring haah c:

#8 27/08/2014 at 03:22

Fashion’Newbie

Hi Sara! We already know each other^^ but it's still a great pleasure to read this nice introduction.
You really are a lovable person! /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif

#9 27/08/2014 at 10:02

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hi Sara!

I'm sure there are a lot of youngsters around, maybe they're a little shy, but you'll definitely going to find them /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Let's make an appeal: hey, youngsters, LQueen is looking for you, if you are there just give a shout!

Last edited by Thalia (27/08/2014 at 10:02)

#10 27/08/2014 at 10:21

Fashion’Newbie

Hi! Were you calling me? I'm a youngster, too (I'm 13 years old). Hey! Another lazy person, like me xD I don't usually like sports, the only exception is swimming. I also love reading and writing (I write in Wattpad, too) and I really like fantasy and love stories. Well, I'm very pleased to meet you ^^<3

Last edited by Serena3 (27/08/2014 at 10:23)

#11 27/08/2014 at 12:48

Fashion’Newbie

Lovely introduction! I think Spanish is the most beautiful language, you're so lucky it's your mother tongue.
And I hope that the people your age who join us will be as nice as you! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#12 27/08/2014 at 21:35

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks @Rosietheriveter (Rosie) , yours too! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

Aye Thalia! That's true xD I in fact love the forum~ I certainly do hope to see more youngsters :b

serena13 Oh gosh, HI! I'm 13 as well(so obvious XDD) !
Woo you're lazy like me, but unlike me I hate every sport haha XD
Really? What's your wattpad? I'd gladly love to read on your stories! <3 And same, hopefully we can be real good friends. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

@SallyJoan Thanks Sally! *u*
It's really cool, its also easy to learn ^^; What is your main language? 0:
XDD Oh gosh, staph it you ~
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

#13 28/08/2014 at 00:26

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1