Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 03/05/2015 at 11:43

Fashion’Newbie
Omg, I need an avatar and a clever text, but I have NO IDEA what to use!

Of course, it's not exactly "here" anymore...
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif
Hello ladies! And gentlemen too, I suppose there are some. I'm DCDC, or Ala and at 22 years old I'm way too old for this game, aren't I? So what am I doing here?
I was a member on Miss Bimbo as a younger teenager, so quite a few years back. I kinda grew out of it and quit before all the insanity happened and I still cannot quite comprehend it. But anyway, I have very fond memories of Miss Bimbo. I remember the community as being one of the nicest on all the Internet and the Miss Bimbo forum was where I made huge progress in my English. So when I spotted likeafashionista in somebody's likes on Facebook, I gladly joined to see how it all looks now.

Something more about me:
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I'm still in college and I do translations as a part-time job.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I love doggies and books and hope to have a book-related job in the future.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I dyed my hair red once, because I wanted to do something drastic with my look and I ended up liking it so much that I've been doing it for the last 1,5 year.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif I love cute things way too much.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif Despite being 22, in college, having a boyfriend and a part-time job I honestly don't feel too adult.

Nice to meet you all!

#2 03/05/2015 at 16:03

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Welcome DCDC ♥! You'll find a LOT of players older than you are (myself included). Thanks for such a great introduction.

We're glad that you found the site! ♥ Let me clear up something for you, though. This site isn't a "new Miss Bimbo" or anything like that. This site is owned by a completely different company. If you hover your mouse over the drop-down menus in the top right corner, you'll see the Beemoov Games Network & similar sites in various languages.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

Besides discussing your interests, the forum also offers:
Games and Contests

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum.
It's nice to meet you!

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 03/05/2015 at 16:25

Fashion’Newbie
Omg, I need an avatar and a clever text, but I have NO IDEA what to use!

EmmyAna wrote

♥ Let me clear up something for you, though. This site isn't a "new Miss Bimbo" or anything like that. This site is owned by a completely different company.=

Thank you, I never doubted that - it'd be way more insane here if it was owned by the old company. I definitely prefer it the new way.

Thank you for your welcome /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#4 04/05/2015 at 23:09

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1