Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 00:24

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hi, everyone!! I am Unnie, and "unnie" or "unni" is used as a term of endearment for an older sister or older female friend in the Korean language. So I hope that I can be a good unnie here in the Like A Fashionista community for everyone.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif That was pretty cheesy... I'll even admit that. My actual name is Holly. I'm 27 years old and I'm from the US. I currently live in Pittsburgh, PA but I just found out (today actually) that my boyfriend and I will be moving to Austin, TX in about a month from now. I actually spent my summer in Austin and completely fell in love with the city.

Here's some silly info about myself:

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   Cats are my passion to the point where I pretty much consider myself more feline than human.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   My dream is to open a no-kill feline rescue someday.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   I used to play woodwinds professionally, and I hope to someday (soon) play again for fun.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   I tend to act professional when I am out and about, but as soon as I come home I'm just a giant 90's kid.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   I'm a huge Kpop fan, and I love to watch Korean dramas and variety shows.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   My mom is my best friend in the entire word... as an adult, we have grown closer than ever.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif   Another passion of mine is makeup. Mac and Urban Decay are my obsessions.

Thanks for reading!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Last edited by unnie (27/08/2014 at 00:25)

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#2 27/08/2014 at 00:29

Fashion’Newbie

Aye, Holly!
Congratulations on your new Modo role and I live in US too! /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

Isn't Pitts. a beautiful city? :3

#3 27/08/2014 at 00:33

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Thank you, LQueen. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Pittsburgh is a nice city, but I'm not a fan of cold winters, and we get tons of snow here.

Link to external image

#4 27/08/2014 at 01:16

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Unnie! ♥

Thanks for the great into post. Don't worry, a little cheesiness in an intro is great thing. LOL

I was a woodwind for years, too. I loved the clarinet.

I think that it's phenomenal that your mother is your best friend. So many times you find that parents/adult offspring don't even get along.

I adore all things makeup: the items, the tutorials, the artistry, everything! Last week, my sister gave me the Spellbinding Eye Shadow Book by Kat Von D and the Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV. I was so excited that I could have thrown a ticker tape parade. LOL

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#5 27/08/2014 at 01:22

Fashion’Newbie

It snows a lot over there?
Here it's mostly warm, in TX.
Right now, it's summer! ^^ nice and warm~

#6 27/08/2014 at 01:36

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Thanks, Emmy! I'm always hamming it up, but sometimes I pile the cheese on a liiiittle too thick. /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

I also share a special passion for clarinet!! Clarinet and Alto Sax were my main instruments. I miss playing so much, but I haven't had a decent place to practice in years so I sold my instruments. Apartment life is hard on a musician.

My mom and I are close probably because she's only 19 years older than I am. When I was growing up things were a bit turbulent between us, but now that I'm older I feel like my mom is closer to my age than ever. I love that we can talk to each other as friends without having parent-daughter awkwardness.

What a great sister you have!! Is that the same sister that I used to chat with on another game forum ages ago? If so, please tell her I said hi. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I have never tried Kat Von D makeup, but I heard it's very good. I wanted her Esperanza palette that was just out this spring, but since I'm not working I don't get to shop as much as I would like to.

LQueen, it only snows in the winter here. Thank goodness for that! Does it ever snow in Texas?

Link to external image

#7 27/08/2014 at 01:56

Fashion’Newbie

In all my years, only once!
And it was when I was 3 xD
I wish I could touch snow once again, I want to feel it *u*

#8 27/08/2014 at 03:40

Fashion’Newbie

Nice introduction, "older female friend"^^
It made me laugh a lot!

#9 27/08/2014 at 06:16

EmmyAna

unnie wrote

What a great sister you have!! Is that the same sister that I used to chat with on another game forum ages ago? If so, please tell her I said hi. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I have never tried Kat Von D makeup, but I heard it's very good. I wanted her Esperanza palette that was just out this spring, but since I'm not working I don't get to shop as much as I would like to.

Same sister and yes, she's awesome. Kat Von D is really good,highly pigmented, but super expensive (at least to my tiny tiny budget). The Esperanza palette looks great, too. I watch a lot of tutorials/read makeup blogs and it's been featured many times.

She sent me a big box that had those 2 palettes, a Roku, and a bag of makeup. I just opened it and one of the items is Urban Decay The Black Palette.

#10 27/08/2014 at 10:13

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hey Holly /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I already had the opportunity to know something about you, and again, your name's wonderful ♥

I think it's beautiful that you are such in good terms with you mother, the same thing happens at my house with my sister and my Mom, but I never really had a good relationship with her, we don't even get along, so I'm very jealous of that kind of relationships!

I'm not really good at Geography, and I don't know exactly where Pittsburgh is (holy google maps), but as soon as I read Austin my brain was like "Austin.. Texas. Texas.. Sheldon!" /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#11 27/08/2014 at 12:44

Fashion’Newbie

It was nice reading more about you, Unnie!
Moving to a whole new state must be pretty exciting, happy to read you found a city you like! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#12 27/08/2014 at 19:44

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

Nice read girly! Learned something else about you,Your a cat lover /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png.I really hope you can open up that no kill feline rescue oneday. Cats are amazing animals!

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#13 27/08/2014 at 22:18

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Thanks, everyone! And yes, Chrissy I'm the crazy person who tries to catch ferals to take to those mobile spay clinics. I haven't been successful at catching one yet, but I try.

I'm not sure exactly what my future holds, but I know that I will help cats in one way or another. Once we move next month we will be rescuing one ASAP. We're just not allowed to have pets at our current apartment or we'd have a kitty collection.

Last edited by unnie (27/08/2014 at 22:18)

Link to external image

#14 27/08/2014 at 22:31

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

I also want to work in a field with animals like with endangered species, wildlife, marine animals and even with common house hold animals! I I want be a photographer at the same time so I can take pictures of them *-* I just want to save an animal's life atleast once in my life /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#15 27/08/2014 at 22:36

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

Feral cats are so difficult catching,says alot about your character that you even tried.That's awesome you get to adopt you're kitty next month!

And I'm rooting for you Holly.Whatever you do with cats it will be successful.You have a really big heart. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by chrissyx101 (27/08/2014 at 22:36)

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#16 28/08/2014 at 00:26

EmmyAna

Link to external image

Topic closed

Pages : 1