Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 00:44

Fashion’Talker
ElizabetaFryingPan
► Proud Hetalian ◄ ||The X-Files|| ♌
Place: With my frying pan chasing after Gilbert.

Hi there ^^

• In real life, my name is Axelle whereas on the game I'm known as ElizabetaFryingPan, but, of course, you can call me Elizabeta' or EFP or shorten my nickname in any way if you find it too long ^^

• I'm 18, I'll turn 19 on 4th September 2014. I live in southern France which means I'm French... Currently, I speak 4 languages : French, Polish, English and German. I know French and Polish since I've learnt to talk, I've learnt English for at least 10 years and German for 7 years. I also studied Latin for 6 years. I'm planning to learn Spanish, Italian and Russian by myself :3 [If that was even possible, I'd really to learn every single language that exists.]  Besides, like my father, I like travelling. I've already been a few times in Poland, in Spain, in England and in Belgium. I also have been once in Austria, once in Scotland and more recently once in Germany. One day, I'd really like to go to Italy /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

• What about my personality ? Well, if you ever see me in the street, you'll the think that I'm the girl that's always grumpy and who never smiles. Also, when I'm around people I don't know, I'm really shy, it's not easy to make me talk, at least in real life... Because online, it's almost like my mouth wouldn't shut up x) But, in real life, once I get to know people, I become more open ^^

• In two weeks, I'll be starting the second year of my biology license, which is the first step of my project to be a surgeon, one day.

• Things I like are : Chemy, especially the "experiments" [you know, the one that are done in laboratories], playing the piano, playing MMORPG/RPG such as Aion or The Witcher, reading mangas, watching animes like Hetalia, Free! and Attack on Titan, listening to music, reading fanfictions [usually in English, the french ones are not that good /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png] and men with long hair [don't ask me why, usually they are characters from games, mangas/animes, books] :]

• I have quite some favourite characters. The one I like the most is Dr Eggman. He might not be really good-looking but he's intelligent and that's what I like about him :3 [but don't worry, I happen to like good-looking characters too].

• Concerning books and movies, I can watch every type of them. Same goes for music, even though lately, I tend to listen to Daft Punk and Claude François [I may have horrible taste in music, so please don't judge me /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif]

I guess that's all for now xD If I have made mistakes, feel free to point them out and please, forgive me if I mixed up British English and American English...

Last edited by ElizabetaFryingPan (27/08/2014 at 00:45)

« If I had to define my fashionista in one sentence, it'd be the follwing one :
"She's the answer to that question : 'What if Gemini Sea Dragon Kanon and Miss Fortune had a baby ?'. " »

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/48/moy/38232.jpg

•• BR || DE || ES || FR || IT || PL || RU ••

#2 27/08/2014 at 01:42

Fashion’Newbie

Greetings, Axelle^^
Woah, you speak French? How amazing!
I wish I could learn it, I live in USA, TX and as you can tell, English is our home language xD I speak Spanish fluently, too! It was my first language.

Hah, same! I'm quite timid around strangers. Other than strangers, I'm a complete idiot around my friends hehe.

Aw how cool! I have so far only watched Kuroshitsuji and Fairy Tail. I'd recommend them too~

Oh and not at all! You actually have a nice sence of music(x

Nice to meet you, we can be virtual buddies! <3

#3 27/08/2014 at 03:05

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

♥ EFP ♥
Axelle is a very pretty name. It's interesting how many people here study languages.

MMORPG/RPGs look fun. I've always wanted to try one but have never gotten around to it. I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'd want something super simple so I could get the hang of things.

You want to be a surgeon? That's so cool. Which branch of medical science?

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#4 27/08/2014 at 03:28

Fashion’Newbie

Hi EFP!
Your introduction is lovely, I love it!
(Btw, you do not have horrible taste in music^^)

#5 27/08/2014 at 03:37

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

It's to nice to learn more things about you! You know, people used to think I was always in a bad mood as well when I was your age. I was shy in person as well. Do you feel like people kind of make misconceptions about your personality and judge you for that? I can really empathize as to how that feels.

Look luck with your schooling coming up... always stay ambitious. ♥

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#6 27/08/2014 at 10:27

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hey!

I guess, from now on, you'll be Liz for me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

At some point, while I was reading your introduction, I started wondering if we could be twins separated at birth!

If you really want to learn Italian and Spanish, I could help you, and you could help me with French /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

If that was even possible, I'd really to learn every single language that exists.
> Me too!

I love travelling, I practically live together with my suitcase and spend my life constantly packing and unpacking it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

What else? Well, I live in Italy and I definitely can see your point in wanting to visit it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I used to play the piano, too, but I had to quit lessons because during high school I had no free time.. Do you have a favorite composer?

Last edited by Thalia (27/08/2014 at 10:27)

#7 27/08/2014 at 10:32

Fashion’Newbie
Amarillia

Ay ay Lizie ! (Yeah. Lizie.) Happy to see another Frenchgirl here :3
Claude François is great. Don't be ashamed. Even if Brassens is waaay better ! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

(GAMAKO FOREVER)

French is my native language: my english is bad and I should feel bad.

#8 27/08/2014 at 12:46

Fashion’Newbie

Nice meeting you. I love your username! (And your real name, too, it's pretty.) Best of luck achieving your goal of becoming a surgeon!

#9 27/08/2014 at 13:13

Fashion’Talker
ElizabetaFryingPan

• @SallyJoan : Thank you very much *w*

Amarillia : I'm happy to see another Frenchgirl too :3 I know I shouldn't be ashamed but you know I'm the kind of person that's afraid of what others think of them... /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif Oh, I never listened to Brassens...

Thalia : That'd be really nice of you if you could help learning Italian and Spanish :] On my side, I could help you with French, even though I'll admit that it's a quite difficult language for foreigners /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

unnie : Well, I'm the kind of person that's afraid of what others think of me and I always think that others criticize me even though it's not always true /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png Oh and thank you :3

• @RosieTheRiveter : Thank you :3

EmmyAna : Thank you :3 Also, about MMORPG/RPG, I think that The Witcher is kind of difficult whereas I think Aion is easier but to tell the truth, there mustn't be a lot of easy MMORPG/RPG... Which branch of medical science ? Well, I still don't know...

• @lQueen : Well, it's not surprising that I speak French, I live in France x) If you want, I can help you learning Franch /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Also, I wonder if Fairy Tail exists in English dub /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

"She's the answer to that question : 'What if Gemini Sea Dragon Kanon and Miss Fortune had a baby ?'. " »

#10 27/08/2014 at 13:30

Fashion’Newbie
Amarillia

ElizabetaFryingPan wrote

Amarillia : I'm happy to see another Frenchgirl too :3 I know I shouldn't be ashamed but you know I'm the kind of person that's afraid of what others think of them... /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif Oh, I never listened to Brassens...

Uh, I undestrand it very well ^.^ I'm kind the same, but on Internet, you know, I do not have limits anymore >.>

Try "Le Gorille", it's reaaaaaly funny !

French is my native language: my english is bad and I should feel bad.

#11 27/08/2014 at 14:39

Fashion’Newbie

Hi Ely! (Can I call you Ely?) So glad to meet you! We have lot in common ^^ I love Chemy, like you, actually I want to be chemist in the futur ^^ And I also love manga/anime! I have seen Free!, too *RinHaru shipper* and and many other animes like Death Note, Kuroshitsuji and 07 Ghost.

PS I don't think that you have a bad musical taste, each one have their own musical taste and there's not a "bad taste" o a "good" one because this is a personal thing an each one have their own opinion about that ^^

#12 27/08/2014 at 16:04

Fashion’Talker
ElizabetaFryingPan

Serena3 : Of course you can call me Ely ^^ Yay, another RinHaru shipper \o/ You want to be a chemist in the future ? That's really interesting :]

#13 27/08/2014 at 16:20

Fashion’Newbie

Thank you ^^ Yeah, they're my favourite Free! pairing, but I'm also ReiGisa shipper I think they're so cute <3

Yes, I love that *o* At first I wanted to become a teacher but now I prefer beeing chemist ^^ Do you always wanted to be a surgeon, even when you were a child?

Last edited by Serena3 (27/08/2014 at 16:20)

#14 27/08/2014 at 16:33

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Nice to meet you , so you are half polish to know the language?
you also travel a lot, like me but longtime ago ^^ I have more in  Europe (18 countries + North America (Usa and Canada = 20 ^^ ).
Also same to real life , too reserved , dont really talk with somebody, just have know better
Im more shy in my own language but when I speak english, feel well . Its strange ^^ .
But virtual, no shy , its easier ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&amp;dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&amp;dim=120&amp;rounded

#15 28/08/2014 at 00:45

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1