Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 02:32

Fashion’Newbie

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1006.jpg

Hi eveyone! You can call me Rosie.

Let's get started, shall we?

Apart from being Blonde, I'm a lot of things. I am...

Currently studying International Law and taking literature classes at the same time. But that doesn't make me a nerd, I'm actually this annoying student who gets good grades without being hard-working. I hope you Don't hate me already. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

Evidently a bookworm though, I devour books for breakfast, lunch, dinner (and my Favorite authors are Shakespeare, Terry Goodkind, Oscar Wilde, Tolkien and Sir Conan Doyle). And I also write myself.

Honest in what I say to others. Well, I do lie every now and then...on my bed.^^ All Joking aside, I don't really like liars, but I like to see myself as a lie detector. Kind of. Sure, I'm not an expert, but I enjoy reaching the truth through applied psychology (body Language, Microexpressions).

Nice. No, seriously, I mean it! I may seem a bit cold or weird, but I'm actually a sociable and friendly person. I don't bite /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

→...Or I am not? That is the question (told you I was a Shakespeare fan, dah! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png )

Probably watching too many movies and TV shows for my own sake. I'm Quite worried about that.

Really glad and Surprised you're still reading this post.^^

Trilingual (french, english, and now dutch). I also speak a little Spanish and German, but not very well.

Used to eating Vegetables only. Well, I eat other things as well, but I've fallen in love with veggies. And tea.

XD (ok, that was lame, but I can't find anything with that letter /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png).

Yeah, this Zazy introduction is over!

Don't hesitate to leave a message, I'm sure I'd be delighted to get to know you better as well.

Last edited by RosieTheRiveter (27/08/2014 at 22:14)

#2 27/08/2014 at 02:37

Fashion’Newbie

I like the ABC thing you did there :b

#3 27/08/2014 at 03:52

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

What a cute intro!! Good luck with your studies.

I'm leaving the blonde club soon... orrr maybe I was never really in it because it's not natural. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#4 27/08/2014 at 04:50

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

I love your intro!! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif
I'm a Shakespeare fan also. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#5 27/08/2014 at 10:35

Fashion’Newbie

Hi and nice to meet you. So original ABC-Description ^^ I really like Oscar Wilde, Tolkien and I also have read one or two Shakespeare books and I enjoyed them a lot.

#6 27/08/2014 at 10:38

Fashion’Newbie
Amarillia

Bookworm ? I already like you :3 Shakespeare is my bed's book since one year... Even if it's not the same in french. The original version is too difficult for my poor english >.>

What do you write, if I can ask ? :3

French is my native language: my english is bad and I should feel bad.

#7 27/08/2014 at 10:41

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

♥ Rosie ♥
This is fantastic. What an incredibly cute way to introduce yourself!

"And I also write myself."
What have you written? Are you going to share anything here?

Glad to see another veggie lover. There's quite a few of us here. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#8 27/08/2014 at 11:31

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hi Rosie!

There is a good chance it'll come out that we're the same person /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Law → ✓
Literature → ✓
Bookworm → ✓
Psychology → ✓
Watching too many movies/TV shows → ✓
Trilingual → ✓
Vegetarian → ✓

I definitely would like to know you better! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Thalia (27/08/2014 at 11:44)

#9 27/08/2014 at 12:20

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Nice to meet too, like your intro with abc, just the color you choose in letter its not good for my eyes, so I take the mouse to put in blue ^^
Im also a tea person ^^ but Im not veggie, love meat ^^
Im not blond but my fashionita is blond-brown ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#10 27/08/2014 at 12:47

Fashion’Newbie

The way you've styled your introduction is such an eye candy!
And you have the most awesome avatar, love everything 1950's related. Nice meeting you and good luck with your studies! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#11 27/08/2014 at 22:11

Fashion’Newbie

Thank you all for these lovely messages!

Sara> I'm glad you like it hon, this took time!^^

Unnie> Well my mum is dutch, that would explain why I am a platinum blonde. But I wish I had an ashy blonde colour  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

Chrissy> Wow, I'm happy to hear that! Do you know "Twelfth Night"? I'm crazy about this play!

Serena> Nice to meet you too! Tolkien is such an inspiration for my writing...

Amarillia> Can't believe you didn't recognize me! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png And you already know how much I like you.

Emmy> As nice as usual ♥ I'm actually an epic fantasy writer, and I also enjoy writing historical novels and philosophical tales. Even though I haven't posted my writings online yet, I am seriously thinking about it! I need to take the time to type everything down. But I'll let you know as soon as I've finished^^

Thalia> Since we are alike, thank "me" for this lovely message! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I am looking forward to getting to know you better as well.

Nicky> Sorry about the color, I just changed it for you! I hope the new one suits you better^^

Gergana> Thanx, you are the one who is as sweet as honey! And you like vintage? Dang! I do too!

Last edited by RosieTheRiveter (27/08/2014 at 22:16)

#12 27/08/2014 at 23:24

Almost'Fashion
gawain

Great idea for your intro. I really like it. I'm a fan of Oscar Wilde too. I have been to see a few of his plays in the theatre and his stories for children are brilliant.

#13 28/08/2014 at 02:36

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1