Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 16/05/2015 at 19:03

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate
Place: Riga

Hello! Some of you already have noticed me, but I decided I should Introduce myself properly!

My name is Ella.
I am 21 year old female.
I am a still a student, studying to be a translator (English, Latvian, Russian, Spanish).
However, I don't stop there. I also like to draw, paint, sing, design and work out.

Since finding out about Like a Fashionista I haven't spent a day offline. I found it through a friend - we both used to play MissBimbo. The owners of this site have done a great job! I love the order it has.

I like a lot of things - cute, sophisticated, fancy etc. Laces, dresses, skirts, everything.
Regarding music, I've listened to everything there is out there. However, now I like classic rock and music with a lot of chill vibe! Hope it makes sense, haha! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
I love to read and recently my favourite genre is Dystopia & Utopia.
I wish to end my studies as a translator and try out my skills in legal studies.

During the summer I wish to work a bit to buy a better computer.  => I love gaming. And I would like to be able to play more games with my friends. As well as, improve my art skills. Don't have too much time, or rather I'm bad at time management to do it during the studying period.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

I don't know how to swim, but this year I went about 4 times. And can now be on the back for a minute or so. I broke my leg when I was 12-13 years old, and had to stay at home for a year. Since then I don't know how to swim, am a bit scared of doing it. And each year I have to learn ice-skating all over again! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Feel free to message me regarding any of the above subjects! I love receiving mail and keeping up some big conversations! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/qWiSjUN.png

#2 19/05/2015 at 15:11

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Chockolate ♥! Thanks for making such a great introduction!

I've seen you around the forum often and I'm glad that you're having so much fun.

It's nice to formally meet you!

This Introduction has passed the 24hr park and is now closed.
Have a great week! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1