Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 19/05/2015 at 16:55

Fashion’Newbie

Heeello everyone! ツ

It's my first day in Like a Fashionista, because I decided to improve my bad English. :s So, sorry for it. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image

My name is Élise ******, I have 17 years old, my birthday is on 19th May (so, i'm taurus! 8) and its today hihi) I'm from France, in Crest (near Grenoble... you know ? it is near Lyon). I am at the high school, in final year of high school in sciences.

Link to external image

I'm in love with all animals *__* they are so cuuuuuute, no? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I have a cat, his name is  Titroux.♥ (tit = petit in french = small, and roux = hair red. original, hin? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png)

Link to external image

I'm a simple, nice, happy, shy, attentive, a good friend! But i'm very obstinate. x_x

I love play (mmorpg like LoL, Smite, TERA, Archeage, DC universe online, Aion... and Skyrim♥, Middle-earth:Shadow of Mordor, Assassin's creed,Saint's Row(4 and soon 3) Tom Raider...)
I love too to watch movies (The Lord of the Rings, Hancock, Troie, Gladiator, (many thrillers), Titanic -Les deux frères, Les bronzés, Les visiteurs, Astérix et Cléopatre, LOL, Les choristes, Tanguy...(french movies)-
And mangas (Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Nagi no asakura, Fairy tail, Shingeki no Kyojin, Magi, Mirai Nikki, Elfen Lied, Blade and soul, Kamisama Hajimemashita...♥♥) 
BUT the beeeeeeettter are books, many many many books♥♥♥

I hope you liked my presentation, sorry for mistakes. :s Correct me. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Good day or night and thanks.
Kissssss :* ツ

Link to external image

/!\ I have the same introduction on SweetCrush, so it is normal /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Kimhia (19/05/2015 at 16:58)

#2 19/05/2015 at 21:09

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi, Kimhia!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

So glad you decided to subscribe, it's so much fun and like you said,
it's a wonderful way to improve your English.

Link to external image

I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here, and if you'll ever want to chat,
you know where to find me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Wish you a great birthday!
Take care ♥

#3 19/05/2015 at 21:34

Notso’Fashion
MOZA

Bienvenu cherie   /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

#4 20/05/2015 at 16:50

Fashion’Newbie

Hello,
Thalia - Thank you very much!
Nice to meet you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

MOZA- Merci à toi, jeune demoiselle /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#5 20/05/2015 at 17:11

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image
Reminder: Please communicate in English-only.
Profile comments, forum posts, and inbox messages must be in English.

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1