Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 21/05/2015 at 16:23

Fashion’Newbie
Place: Kingston

My name is Oxsana! I am 20 years old. I was born on August the 24 an am also a Virgo. Am from Jamaica and am many many miles from all of you people in here. I leave high two (2) now. I love how to my house and my two favorite pets are dogs andI love how to my house and my two favorite pets are dogs and rabbits. An my dog name is Sam an my rabbit name is Rabbi. why there are my favorite because they are so cute and comfortable to be around and that's why I keep them as my pet. An why there are my favorite?  Because they are so cute and comfortable to be around and that's why I keep them as my pets. I am a nice person loving, caring, shareable, honesty, trustworthy, humble, peaceful and I talk but not all the time but am mostly quiet and am medium skin tone, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair color. I love to play kids gamea with my two (2) cousins and I love to play Family Virtual 2, My Emma, Subway Surfers an any game that is challenging. I enjoy watching love movies, bad movies (it all the depends the type of movie) and family movies but most of all I love to reads books. I love to be around my family members an friends becausr they always make me smile and happy. I do not know what they have inside of them but one thing for sure that I know that I never sad around them an that is why I love them so much.

Last edited by Samantha94 (21/05/2015 at 20:14)

#2 21/05/2015 at 17:13

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Samantha ♥! Welcome to the forum!

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

Besides discussing your interests, the forum also offers:
Games and Contests

For tips, click the 3 question marks on the left side of the page. The FAQ is chocked full of information.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum.
It's nice to meet you!

Edited To Add: Thanks for editing your introduction. It's great! You're not too far away from me, only about 1400 miles. LOL

https://i.imgur.com/7QaLUkk.png

#3 22/05/2015 at 23:52

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi, Samantha!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I am sure you'll have a great time on the game and make a lot of new friends!

Topic closed

Pages : 1