Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 10:20

Fashion’Newbie
Amarillia

Once upon a time I was feeding my doll on MaBimbo. Yeah. Great story, I know. Then I saw this weird link on the top right of my screen and I was like "Uh."

"UH."

"MUST. NOT CLICK-"

*click*

Gosh where am I.

______

It's an introduction so I have to be more... loquacious. I'm Amarillia, a.k.a Amarilliana on MaBimbo, which is the french version of this site. I play this game for some years now, and I kind of like it... Like a drug, I must say. Shameful but so good <3 I especially love stars and travels.
I'm here because I want to improve my english. I don't want to lose it >.<

Now, about me... I prefer jokes and fun than talking about me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png However, I will give you some precious pieces of information:

- I'm an art history student in Paris, where I live.
- I'm an (soon-to-be) expert in Far East's arts, procrastination and books( all kind of books).
- I like to write, mainly RPG. I do not have enough imagination to write novels or short story.
- Sarcasm is my weapon, but not english... So my attempts can be quite ridiculous TwT
- Frenglish is my best friend.

(My intro is way longer now. Hope it'll not erase this time...)

Last edited by Amarillia (27/08/2014 at 13:01)

French is my native language: my english is bad and I should feel bad.

#2 27/08/2014 at 10:33

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Welcome, Amarilla! We're so glad to see you.

Please read and follow the suggestions here: Introduction Forum Rules

I'm looking forward to rereading your intro once you add more information. By the way, your English was fine. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 27/08/2014 at 10:55

Fashion’Newbie
Amarillia

Edit done, chief ! Hope you'll like it more. (not accustomed to read rules. I'm a naughty person.)

French is my native language: my english is bad and I should feel bad.

#4 27/08/2014 at 18:01

EmmyAna

Amarillia wrote

Edit done, chief ! Hope you'll like it more. (not accustomed to read rules. I'm a naughty person.)

Your intro is great! Thanks so much for reading/following the rules. We all have to be reminded of the rules every now and then.

The more time you spend in the forum, the more people you'll find who have played the other versions, too. Glad to have you here. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#5 27/08/2014 at 23:18

Fashion’Newbie

Aaand your name was shorten hihi^^

So here's a little gift for you: a sarcasm in english (written by one of my favorite writers, Oscar Wilde):
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go."
And I didn't mean that for you of course (you can't imagine how happy I was when I realized it was you).

I'm glad you clicked here, my dear! /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

#6 28/08/2014 at 06:46

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hello Amarillia /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I'm glad your intro got through...I loved the 'must not click...click' part /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
It must be lovely to be an artist in Paris!! I would love to see France, just once would be a dream come true!!
I like that many of us are bookworms here /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#7 28/08/2014 at 13:23

EmmyAna

Link to external image

Topic closed

Pages : 1