Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 12:03

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

It's nice to be here on Like A Fashionista!

I love doing all kinds of things; it's hard to know where to start. I love children and grandchildren. I can sit and play blocks for hours, or dolls - dress them up and comb their hair.

I love writing, but thus far I have only written about my life in my diary. My favorite college course was English and I hope to one day write a novel, probably fiction. I have written short stories in forums and hopefully entertained a few people.

I enjoy watching all types of movies and television shows - from comedies to horror flicks, and even reality tv.

I talk a lot in real life, and am often found talking even to myself. So far, I haven't answered myself, thankfully.

My health is not very good though, not at all. And having certain autoimmune diseases in my joints, back, etc. have lead to my having difficulty with breathing (a disease that affects my organs, particularly lungs). So my husband doesn't get to tease me about the talking to myself thing so much anymore...and probably that's a good thing /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

I love dolls virtual and real, and I have collected a few. One that was very dear to me, and was actually made after a childhood actor, I had to sell for financial reasons. I regret it to this day. But I do still have some very old dolls that belonged to my husband's mother...a couple are around 90 years old. And I have a hand sewn doll my own grandmother made in the tradition of the rag dolls with yarn hair, and that can wear somewhere around six-month old baby clothes and 'walking' shoes. Her name is Suzie, and she was named by my grandmother. However, I don't know if she ever knew a Suzie in real life. I suppose she is one of a kind /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#2 27/08/2014 at 12:37

Fashion’Newbie

MissMel, lovely introduction! I look forward to seeing your dolls in some of the threads in the future. I don't collect any but I can see the appeal. Maybe someday I'll also have many pretty dolls.

#3 27/08/2014 at 18:20

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

♥MissMe, it's great to see you here. I'm sorry to hear that your health isn't any better. In times gone by, I remember having a lot of discussions with you about health-related issues.

Your doll collection sounds fabulous. I hope you'll share pictures of them in the chatterbox section.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#4 27/08/2014 at 19:10

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

Hello, Nice to meet you! I collect dolls too, I look forward to seeing your collection. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#5 28/08/2014 at 06:09

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Thank you folks /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Yes, I will love to share photos of them...and I actually have a half decent camera, lol. I'm hoping Photobucket still hosts images? Or is there another way?

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#6 28/08/2014 at 12:16

Fashion’Newbie

Hello! Nice to meet you ^^ Your description is great! I'm sorry about your bad health u.u I hope you get better ^^ Please, don't forget to take care of yourself ^^

I'd love to see your dolls collection ^^ I don't use Photobucket but I usually use a program called Tinypic that hosts images, you can use it if you like to ^^ Here is the link -> http://es.tinypic.com/

Last edited by Serena3 (28/08/2014 at 12:16)

#7 28/08/2014 at 13:24

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1