Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 02/06/2015 at 20:53

Fashion’Power
LizzieMorbid
Sleepy Princess

Hello people of Fashionista~!

My name is Liz, Lizzie or Lizziebet, but please stick with Liz since only LadyWonders can call me Lizziebet!
She is my girl-friend... Its only fair for her to have a pet name for me.
I only just turned 18 in may meaning I've so far spent all my adult days playing on here! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

88 days of game so far! So many more to go!

Hmm... Let me list things...

~ I adore games, total gamer girl alert! I'm currently obsessed with The Secret World and DC Universe Online. Between the age of 13 and 16 I spent my time on a game called MovieStarPlanet, I was the evil and reckless elisabeth_rocks. I made movies that made no sense and reeked havoc in the chatrooms! Since then I spend my time searching for an equally good game, THIS will fill that void that IMVU has failed to do. (Generally its just too different!)

~As I play DC Universe Online you may wonder if I like heroes... WELL WONDER NO MORE! I am a total Marvel and DC nut! I love heroes and villains sooo much! Favourite villain is Loki and favourite hero is Raven!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

~I participate in the contest section nearly everyday! If you read that you should really check it out! I make a separate banner for each participant and most others do too! Its a section full of conversation and creativity, if you're new I would really say for you to have a look!

~I am actually a pretty random yet boring individual, I do nothing in life but sit around being active online within the gaming world.

~I Love animals, in my house we own over 20 fish, a husky (Dog) and  2 guinea pigs! I volunteer for a month this year at a horse riding for the disabled, definitely the best thing I've ever done with my time.

There are many things I cannot say about myself due to the forum rules but I really hope this is enough! It does clear my day to day life. All day every day!

OBSESSION ALERT! Please enjoy this image of me playing on The Secret World with my dearest friend! /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/14/moy/10661.jpg

https://static.tumblr.com/98a1c59b7032c85c50aadfc32bf31fbd/tfzpj3p/Cvrpooxf1/tumblr_static_8dxmemj20v408ss8g8kg0sk08.jpg

#2 02/06/2015 at 22:24

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi, Liz!

I'm very happy to welcome you on Like A Fashionista, even if I see you're already an expert in the field /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

I've noticed you in the forum before and I am glad to hear that you are passionate about game & forum.

I will see you around, have a nice day!

Topic closed

Pages : 1