Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 12:54

Fashion’Newbie

Hello, everyone! My name is Gergana and I've always been really bad at introducing myself but at least when in written form I can have all the time in the world to think about it. Here's my try.

I can be really shy but at the same time I like meeting new people both online and offline and sometimes I can be quite chatty even if we just met. However, you need to know that I'm a horrible friend, I have a hard time staying in touch with people because I don't like letting anyone too close and there are many days when I prefer being alone.

When alone I spend most of my free time like a couch patato - being online, watching TV shows and documentaries. The worst part is that sometimes I can trick myself into thinking that I'm not wasting time by labeling my not so active activities as time spent on improving my English. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png However, I think that if I had the money, I'd prefer traveling around the world most of the time.

I can be really lazy and I procrastinate a lot but if something matters to me I can work day and night in order to finish/achieve it.

My opinion/attitude about things can change a lot and I don't think this is bad, we grow and change all the time unless we're too afraid to do so.

I'm really open to all kind of ideas and different point of views and I love putting myself in other people's shoes. I think human beings and culture are fascinating even when at their worst.

Like many of you, I really love cats. I can melt down any time I see one and even though I've never had a pet I'm sure there is a high possibility that someday I'll end up being a crazy cat lady.

#2 27/08/2014 at 15:12

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Welcome here ^^
Cats power ^^ ♥
Me too open mind and try to no judge people just have to imagine what its like if its happened to me what I react ^^.
Its one of my quote : Never do something you dont like to others.

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#3 27/08/2014 at 15:42

Fashion’Newbie

Hello Sally! Glad to meet you... again hehehe ^^ I absolutly agree with, it's important to try to understand the others and avoid the first-view opinions. I'm also very empathic with other people and always try to understand the reasons of their actions.

I'm also a couch potato! XDDDD And I love cats, too they're so cute *_*

#4 27/08/2014 at 17:36

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

♥ SJ ♥, I loved your intro. I'm a couch potato, too. My life is spent on the computer or watching TV (often doing both at the same time).

I don't think you should say that you're a horrible friend. Different people have different needs when it comes to how much alone time they need or how close is too close for comfort. People that care about you will take the time to understand you.

Had to laugh at your last sentence. I already describe myself as a "crazy cat lady without any cats."

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#5 27/08/2014 at 21:16

Fashion’Newbie

Nicky, thank you and that's a nice rule to live by.

Serena3, thanks so much for the warm welcome and the nice comments here and in your introduction thread! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Emmy, thank you! I can never do both, when I get hooked on a show all my attention is there so sadly I waste even more time this way.

#6 27/08/2014 at 21:54

Fashion’Newbie

Aye, SJ! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif
Amazing intro~

#7 27/08/2014 at 22:27

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hey, SJ! We're very similar in being bad friends, hahaha. I can go a year or more without seeing or talking to a "real life" friend, and it'll be like we just saw each other the day before. But they're always angry with me for falling out of touch. But, they don't like to chat online and sometimes I just want to be a couch potato and spend the evening to myself or online. But in reality, we're not bad friends we just like things our way. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#8 27/08/2014 at 22:58

Fashion’Newbie

Hi Gergana! (beautiful name btw)

Your honesty is refreshing and I think you have an appealing personality! I'm sure you'll make a good friend.

Just so you know, I am as lazy as you (perhaps even more^^) and addicted to many TV shows too. And I agree with you about fascinating human beings!

#9 27/08/2014 at 23:09

Almost'Fashion
gawain

I also had no idea what your first name is! Really pretty!

Great intro. I love learning about people!

Edited because it made no sense!

Last edited by gawain (27/08/2014 at 23:10)

#10 28/08/2014 at 01:05

Fashion’Newbie

LQueen, thank you!

Unnie, I'm kind of glad to read I'm not the only one who's a bit selfish like that. That's just the way things go for me when bumping into real life friends haha

RosieTheRiveter, thank you so much! Working smart, not hard is the motto. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

gawain, I can't believe we've known each other for such a long time without either of us knowing the other's name. LOL And thank you!
Also I had no idea yours is pronoused this way.
"Georgia" is the English variation of my name but unlike it in "Gergana" both G's are pronoused the way you would in "get".

#11 28/08/2014 at 01:14

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Unique name and lovely intro. I hope we can be friends on here ^-^

#12 28/08/2014 at 01:14

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

Your name is beautiful and it was awesome learning more about you!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

#13 28/08/2014 at 01:26

Fashion’Newbie

Versona, thanks and of course, looking forward to learning more about you!

Katy-Keene, thank you!!

#14 28/08/2014 at 06:22

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Wonderful intro SJ...and I also love your real name /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Don't worry about your English; you do very well with the language and should be proud.
I love watching documentaries too, all kinds of things fascinate me, especially ancient cultures.
You are, and have always been a fabulous friend; you are one of the kindest people I have ever known.
I love cats too, but I particularly love dogs the most.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#15 28/08/2014 at 13:25

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1