Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 27/08/2014 at 16:55

Almost'Fashion
gawain

Apologies for the name, froze and that was all I could come up with!

Hi! My name is Aoife and I'm from Ireland. I'm excited for the forums to be open and I'm sure they'll be great fun once people start posting.

I've played other doll games online and recognise some names around here. So nice to see you all  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bave.gif

I'm terrible at introducing myself but here are some things that I like:
Music: I listen to lots of different types and enjoy going to concerts when ever I can
Food: I'll try a bit of everything
Animals: I'm an animal lover. I have a pet cat called B and I adore him. Glad there are so many cat lovers around here too
Comedy: I love to laugh and just mess around with people.
Books: I really like reading, definitely a Harry Potter fan
TV: I watch random shows but the main ones at the moment are Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time and The Mindy Project. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them now
History: Studied it in college and still obsessed!
Baking: Recently started baking and can't get enough! I make some mean cookies and brownies. I get into random moods and then just bake. I really like baklava so attempted that and it tasted pretty good
Not great compared to what other people have written but it is a start!

Looking forward to chatting with you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by gawain (27/08/2014 at 18:02)

#2 27/08/2014 at 17:26

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Gawain ♥, thanks for posting! I remember you from another site, ages ago. Your post title and intro are great.

I don't think I've ever heard of anyone naming their pet that way. It's unique and neat.

Looking forward to seeing you around more. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 27/08/2014 at 18:06

Almost'Fashion
gawain

Haha, thank you Emmy. You're too kind.

He was a stray cat and we had many different names for him. My parents call him something else. To be honest we're still not too sure if he is male or female so B will just have to do for the moment!

Congrats on becoming a mod. You'll be great!!

#4 27/08/2014 at 19:16

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Hi nice to meet you , another irish here . I love your country, I dream to go there one day ^^

Love also baking ^^ I love also Baklava but didnt try yet to make it.
I make so simple cake with fruit , and Zavyn its like apple pie but recover.

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#5 27/08/2014 at 21:11

Fashion’Newbie

I had no idea this is your real name, it's sounds so unique and pretty! And I also love baklava. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#6 27/08/2014 at 22:38

Fashion’Newbie

Hi Aoife! I love your introduction. /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

I happen to be a baker too and a GoT fan (for both books and TV shows).
And you should know I'm in love with Captain Hook *o*, he's my favorite character on ABC's Once Upon a Time.

#7 27/08/2014 at 22:41

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Awesome name! And so nice of you adopting a stray cat. Very sweet

#8 27/08/2014 at 23:16

Almost'Fashion
gawain

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome!

Nicky It is a pretty nice place. Lots to see and do if you ever come and visit. Zavyn sounds very interesting!

@SallyJoan I just replied in your thread. I didn't know your name either! Aoife is a very common name over here but when I go to different places no one knows it! It is pronounced e-fa in case you're wondering /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

@RosieTheRiveter Thanks! I tried reading the books but didn't get very far. I guess I'm not a true fan but do love the TV show. I love Hook as well. I really am a proud Hooker!

Versona Our house just seems to attract cats from time to time so we always just take them in. I hate seeing animals starving so it just seems right.

#9 28/08/2014 at 06:53

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

I also remember you Gawain...from another site /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
Your real name is very unique; I would never know how to pronounce it, but I'll bet it's lovely. I'm a Harry Potter fan who loves to bake also /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png And I always have a book of some sort by my bedside. I would love to see Ireland; my great grandparents were from Ireland /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#10 28/08/2014 at 15:09

Almost'Fashion
gawain

MissMelinda Thanks. Great to see you here too. It's pronounced e-fa, so really doesn't sound similar to the spelling! I'm very fond of reading. I recently got a Kindle as a present and love it but still like books so I'm a bit torn!

Oh I love looking into people's ancestry (I'm very nosey /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png ) Ireland is a nice country. The weather is pretty terrible though.

#11 28/08/2014 at 16:56

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1