Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 20/06/2015 at 11:15

Fashion’Newbie
Festina

Link to external image
Hi everyone!

My name is Festina. I'm a 14 year old (turning 15 this month for 26th June) girl from Kosova.I live with my parents and my little sisters. I'm a student in 8th grade and my favorite subject in school is Math.

I like reading, drawing, writing, singing, dancing, listening to music. I enjoy listening to all kinds of music.

-My favorite singers are: KIDA, Arilena Ara, Rita Ora, Charice, Rihanna, Shakira, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Ailee, IU, Lee Hyori, Kim Hyorin, Hyosung etc.

-My favorite girl groups are: Girls Generation, f(x), 2ne1, Sistar, 4minute, Girl's day, T-ara, Kara, Miss A, EXID, Hello Venus, Red Velvet, CLC, Purfles, 5dolls, Apink, AOA, Tiny-G, Ladies Code, Kiss&Cry, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony etc.

-My favorite boy groups are: Super Junior, Big Bang, EXO, VIXX, Got7, Infinite, Winner, B.A.P etc.

-My favorite rappers are : Cheetah, Yoon Mirae, CL(2ne1), Jessi, Tablo, G-Dragon, Zico, San E, Kisum, Yuk Jidam, Tymee, Miryo, Hyuna (4minute), Lee (EXID), Lime (Hello Venus), Hana (Secret), B.I, Bobby, Jimin (AOA) etc.

I want to make some friends here and I would be really happy if you want to be my friend.

#2 20/06/2015 at 11:28

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi, Festina!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Wow, you have so many interests!
Let me suggest you to take a look at the Creative Arts section, I'm sure you might be very interested /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

If you like, I'd be more than happy to chitchat with you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have a nice day!

xx Thalia

#3 20/06/2015 at 23:51

Fashion’Newbie
Festina

Thank you Thalia.

I would really like to be your friend and I would be happy to chitchat with you

Good night and sweet dreams

Topic closed

Pages : 1