Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 21/06/2015 at 17:07

SortOf'Fashion
floska1411
Place: Jakarta

Hi everyone..
my name is floska1411.. you can call me Floska. I'm a girl 26 yo. I come from Indonesia.. I stay in Bali.. hope you all ever hear about this beautiful island.
I make painting.. canvas painting or fabric/textile hand painting.. oo I love painting..^_^
Another job of mine is.. I'm a wedding singer.. and..I hope one day I can be a singer star.. hahaha..
I like all genre of musics.. but i really crush on Silverstein, Nirvana, mmm… Akon too.. ^_^
Now I have projects for my painting it called 3d clock painting.. hhh.. trying hard to make tht..
I have my own lil gallery with some friend as a painter too and a band..!
I really love fashionista.. and I really like to dressed my fashionosta lil bit gothic.. and sometimes lil bit scary.. lol..^_^ and most of it full with Purple colour.. cos it's my favourite colour.
Hope we can make friends and also want to hear is thr anyone come from Indonesia also ? .   
         °° it really nice to be here and        know all of you :*:* °°

regrads,
Floska

Last edited by floska1411 (21/06/2015 at 17:11)

* floska1411 *

#2 21/06/2015 at 18:53

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Link to external image

Hi, Floska!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Such a beautiful place where to live, I'm so envious! ♥

Since you love to paint, let me suggest you to take a look at the Creative Arts section,
I'm sure you'll like it /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Have a great day!

xx Thalia

Topic closed

Pages : 1