Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 29/06/2015 at 16:50

SortOf'Fashion
Melanie
Mancunian accent
Place: Manchesta

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12777.jpg                                        //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12778.jpg
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12779.jpg  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12780.jpg  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12781.jpg  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12782.jpg  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12783.jpg
I live in a small village between Morlaix and Lannion (Brittany), I like Brittany, I could spend my whole life here, you can find what you want in ; even if my village is a little bit empty and i'm really tired of it. But I still proud of my celtic nation ! At school I'm in a literary class and I like it, it's very interesting except in History because of the monotony of my professor. I don't know what to do in my life later but I wanna work in the cultural middle, or maybe live few years in UK. I like UK, I've been here twice, the 1st time was in Devon and the 2nd time in London. I'll return to England on october, in Cornwall this time, but my "dream" is to visit Manchester, perhaps because of the musical universe of this city ? Music takes a big part of my life even if I don't practise it, I follow closely the musical actuality, I like buying cd's, go to concerts, waiting a dozen hours to have my bareer, meeting artists, go to festival : I live 45 minutes from the 2nd biggest european festival, Les Vieilles Charrues. I've seen few artists in concert/festival : Arctic Monkeys, The Hives (twice, and I touch the singer who sang Tick Tick Boom just above me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png), Détroit (ex-Noir Désir singer's band and I spoke with him, never forget this moment), Breton, The Strypes, Madness, Woodkid, Miles Kane, Vitalic, Rammstein, Benjamin Clementine, The Stranglers, The Pogues (etc..),  this summer I'll see Robert Plant, Joan Baez, Selah Sue, George Ezra in festivals and this autumn I'll see The Do and Jeanne Added in a little hall. My dream is to see Neil Young and Bob Dylan.. but they're already passed at Vieilles Charrues few years ago :'(. I listen mainly  to Noir Désir, Neil Young, Patti Smith, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Arctic Monkeys, Blur, The Smiths, Vitalic, Beck, The Do, Benjamin Clementine, Jack White, Oasis, David Bowie, The Velvet Underground, The Stone Roses, Kanye West, Jake Bugg, The Doors, The Strypes, Justice, Joy Division, La Femme, Phoenix (etc...). I'm interristing with medias too, I like Canal+, Vice, Noisey, NME, Les Inrocks, i-D, Be Street, Arte, L'Obs (etc..). I also like clothes, Amélie Nothomb, beach parties, Brittany, be single, Harry Potter, Europe, Wajdi Mouawad, cassoulet, Brittany, Leonardo di Caprio, Obey, Bordeaux, Banksy, Brittany (etc..).
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12784.jpg 
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12783.jpg 
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12785.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12786.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12783.jpg

Melanie is Twiggy.
//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12787.jpg 

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12788.jpg
  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/16/moy/12789.jpg

All the squares pictures = by me

Last edited by Melanie (29/06/2015 at 17:01)

#2 30/06/2015 at 17:08

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Melanie ♥! Welcome to the site.

That's quite an introduction! You've made several posts already, so you probably know about this link, but just in case...

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Also, there are tons of topics to chat about, games, contests, etc... Plenty of places to have fun and make friends.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Edited to add: This introduction has reached the 24hr mark and is now closed.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1