Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 30/06/2015 at 10:39

SortOf'Fashion
emma121311

Hi, I'm Emma.

I don't play games...much. Likeafashionista is the only game I'm playing right now and I really enjoy it.

I also have played the French version for a while though I don't know half a word french. I use Google to translate the site, and now I have made it to level 43. Yay Google Trans, yay me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png))

About me, I'm somewhat sensitive and can cry easily from watching a movie. However I don't rely too much on emotions when making decisions.

I like dogs, I think they're cute. But I'm afraid of them so I never have enough courage coming near them /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png) The reason is because my older sister was bitten 3 times when I was young. I didn't know exactly what happened but seeing her scars terrified me.

The funny thing is though she was bitten, she's still not afraid of dogs, but I do TvT

I used to read manga so much since my sister has a hugh collection and I loved it. But as I get older I don't read as much anymore. Some manga I really like is Gintama, HxH (not remember much tbh), Kuroshitsuji, Doraemon (classic!), Yotsuba&! (cute),... and many more.
I know Naruto and One Piece are really popular but I don't like either of them. I've never read Naruto, I only saw some episodes of the Anime on TV, and now it's too late to start reading. I did read OP, but I dropped, it's longggggg as heck.

I also speak a little Japanese. And as you can see, English is certainly not my native language. Still learning!!!

I recently started watching HANNIBAL. And OMG, I love MADS MIKKELSEN. HAWT!

If only he was 15 years younger.

I set his photo as my lockscreen but people constantly asked me questions like: "You like THIS guy?" And then rolled their eyes saying:" Gosh, he might be your father age" -_-''

(Hannibal is not popular in my country)

I'm 18, btw. A student.

Enough with the babbling, don't know what to say anymore, if you want to know anything, just ask.

Thank you for reading.
And sorry for the randomness, I really don't know how to introduce myself properly /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif

Have a nice day.

Emma,

Jun 30, 2015.

Last edited by emma121311 (30/06/2015 at 10:40)

Call me boring, but I'd rather be pretty than being fashionable and outstanding.

#2 30/06/2015 at 17:14

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Emma ♥! Welcome to the site.

Your introduction was great. Don't worry about it. It's interesting that you're afraid of dogs because of her experience, but she isn't. I love dogs, but don't have any.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Don't miss the chat about Manga/Anime:
[Manga][Anime] Are you an Otaku?

Also:
Comic Books (Manga welcome too)

There are tons of other topics to chat about, games, contests, etc... Plenty of places to have fun and make friends. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

Edited to Add: This thread has reached the 24hour mark and is now closed.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1