Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 28/08/2014 at 01:03

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

• Hello there! My name is Alisha and I am from Canada.

• I turn 31 on Sept 1st (yikes!)

• I am married to my best friend, Mike, and we have a beautiful daughter, Mackenzie (age 7)

• I love to read, I usually have a few books on the go, a lot of them cook books, or a good true crime mystery type book.

• I went to beauty school and specialized in cosmetics. I love make up!

• I have a gorgeous, long haired, flame point siamese cross cat named Pete, and I treat him like he's one of my children. My husband thinks it's crazy when I tell him that the cat looks sad...but I can tell! LOL /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

• I have 5 tattoos, and only my ears pierced. I would love to get my nose done, but I'm a big chicken!

• I love anything Scooby-Doo! I think he's adorable. Old cartoons in my opinion are far better than the ones that are on today. Old school Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show is a guilty pleasure of mine. I also love Jem (I heard they're making a live action movie in 2015, hopefully it's good)

• I love drawing, digital drawing, and painting. As a hobby, I paint Monster High jewelry boxes (other characters as well) and give them as gifts.

Link to external image

• I love video games...but am a better watcher than player. I do like playing WoW.

• I am terrified of sharks...so I guess it's a good thing I'm in Canada, haha!

• My favorite color is turquoise.

• My favorite food is Christmas (or Thanksgiving) dinner. I do love tacos, and burgers too though. I mostly try to eat healthy, but I do like to splurge once in a while /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

• I tend to stand up for the underdog, I don't like when people are mistreated. I like to help people out and try to donate as much as I possibly can.

• I love giving gifts to people.

• I LOVE to sing, have won a few bar karaoke contests, but do my best singing in the car or shower.

• I hate being tickled or having my feet touched.

• My dream job would be a character designer for Disney or Dream works. I'd love to see more realistic females in the cartoon world.

• I love making banners and avatars...anything creative really.

Last edited by Katy-Keene (28/08/2014 at 02:00)

#2 28/08/2014 at 01:15

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Nice intro and awe you have a daughter *-* I hope we can get to know eachother more /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#3 28/08/2014 at 01:18

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

And I also love turquoise because it's a mixture of green and blue! XD three of my fave colours heh /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#4 28/08/2014 at 01:23

Fashion’Newbie

Alisha, love your introduction!
You are so EXTREMELY talented and I'm very happy that I'll be able to continue seeing your creations here. I hope you get your dream job one day, it will be well deserved! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#5 28/08/2014 at 01:29

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

For sure Versona, it will be great to get to know you!

And thanks SJ! You're such a doll ♥

#6 28/08/2014 at 01:43

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Katy-Keene ♥, I'm loving these introductions! It's fantastic to learn something new about people you've known for such a long time.

I didn't know about the cosmetology OR Scooby Doo! I'm a fan of both. You know I ADORE Monster High. I'd love to see photos of some of the jewelry boxes.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#7 28/08/2014 at 02:03

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene

/vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png So cool, it's great we have common interests!

I posted a picture in my intro of the boxes  /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

#8 28/08/2014 at 02:39

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

I remember when i got my nose pierced. It was terrible /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png
If i bump my nose the wrong way, i'll sneeze hardcore for the rest of the day........So you can only imagine how i was with a freshly pierced nose.

♥ you!

#9 28/08/2014 at 06:33

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Awesome intro Alisha /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I remember when Mackenzie was a toddler; it's nice to hear you and your family are all happy and well. I love to read too; maybe we can exchange a few good authors names /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I have always been a fan of your artistic talent, and I hope you go far with it...you are really very talented. I too, only have my ears pierced /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#10 28/08/2014 at 15:10

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hi Alisha /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I really like your introduction, and you're so talented!

Since you love graphics I guess you might like the "Graphic Showcase" in the Creative Arts section /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

#11 28/08/2014 at 15:10

Almost'Fashion
gawain

Another familiar name! Lovely intro. As people have said, your so talented! I've always loved you drawings and designs!

#12 28/08/2014 at 16:30

Fashion’Plus
Andre-90
♥" I feel the sun has set and not risen for days...I'm in perpetual night here" ♥

I'm so happy you are here Alisha. I am a huge fan of your work, I always had a look at your blog when I was palying MB and waited for your creations at the contests.You also made me a beautiful background for my profile! You are very talented!

#13 28/08/2014 at 16:55

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene

Neriah - Now I will never get my nose done, LOL! I have horrible allergies and already sneeze like crazy /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

MissMelinda - I would love to exchange author names! Right now I love reading anything by Linwood Barclay or Harlan Coben.

Thalia - Thank you! I will definitely check out the graphics board!

Gawain & Andre-90 - Thanks for the sweet compliments! It's so nice to see you here. I'm looking forward to catching up, and getting to know everyone better /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#14 28/08/2014 at 18:01

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hi, Alisha. I remember you from another site just wanted to say how talented and creative I think you are. It's very inspiring.

I love how Siamese cats are more of a vocal/emotional breed of cat. I can't have a pet where I live, but I'm soon moving to a city with a Siamese Rescue, and I'm planning to adopt from them. Flame points are gorgeous felines. I bet Pete is not only a part of your family, but he probably thinks he runs your family too. ♥

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#15 28/08/2014 at 18:49

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene

Thank you!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

Yes! This is exactly why I love Siamese cats. They train well too. I haven't trained Pete to use the toilet (which I have seen a lot of), but he does play fetch, and he is very affectionate and protective.

He is a very special boy, and does run the household. He likes to be in on the action all the time. /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

#16 28/08/2014 at 21:29

Fashion’Newbie

♪ Scooby Dooby Doo, Where are you?
We got some work to do now ♫

So, Alisha, it seems like we have a lot in common! But the one thing I like the most about you is that you're a wow player! Gosh, you can't even imagine how much I love DotA! *o* Well, actually, I haven't played in a while. (my ex-boyfriend used to play with me and since we broke up I no longer want to think about the time we've spent together^^)
But I really miss it. And I still love it. So I'm glad to hear that you do too.

#17 28/08/2014 at 21:50

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

As I said, happy to see a familiar name and now even happier to find out more about the person behind it! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
I always loved your creations and thinking I would see more of them makes me once again happier /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Now I'm tempted to do this thing, too...  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/roll.png

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#18 28/08/2014 at 23:24

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene

Rosie - My Hubby and I played it all the time, and I played it through my pregnancy (I was on bed rest) so I really love it too! My daughter is always wanting to watch me play, though sadly, I don't have the time like I used to to get too much into it.

Tonkolina - Aww, you're so sweet, thank you! I'm so happy to see you here /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I would love if you did an intro. It's great learning more about each other!

#19 29/08/2014 at 01:15

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1