Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 28/08/2014 at 15:20

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Hiya, My name is Risée and it is pronounced Reesay for some who may be wondering ^^. It is a French word that has a terrible meaning ;-; But I can’t change that because it’s my name! Well I can but I don’t want to /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/tongue.png. You can call me Ree, Versona or by my real name.

I am 13 years old and I live in Barbados, an island located in the Caribbean which is east of Central America.
I only know English and I’m learning Spanish in school and I dropped French because the teacher we had wasn’t teaching it very well. If it was an easy thing to do I would love to learn every single language in the World. Even tribal languages!

I don’t do any sports but if I had to choose what sport I would be in it would be definitely football just so I can play against my friend Noah and win :3.
When I’m older I would like to be working with animals. All shapes and sizes and from all around the world. From the Whales dolphins and sharks in the sea to the tiny household animals ^^. I also want to be photographer so I can take pictures of people and these same animals.
I would like to be an artist and a writer but I kind of suck at both T-T. But I guess I would just have to practice more.
I like to watch anime and tv shows like Teen wolf, Vampire Diaries, Witches of East End, Devious Maids, Fairy Tail and a lot more ^-^.

I love meeting people but sometimes I would seem a little standoffish but it’s only because I don’t know what to say or talk about. When you really get to know me I talk a lot of nonsense and do a lot of silly things.
Anyways it’s nice to meet all of you and I hope we can become close friends! If you like you can send some pm’s.

#2 28/08/2014 at 16:33

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Versona ♥, thanks for the great intro! I've seen beautiful vacation pictures from Barbados.

You'll find a lot of players who are studying other languages, too.

It's nice to meet you. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 28/08/2014 at 16:36

Fashion’Plus
Andre-90
♥" I feel the sun has set and not risen for days...I'm in perpetual night here" ♥

Nice to meet you Versona /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
I am too a The Vampire diaries FAN !!!

#4 28/08/2014 at 16:48

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

EmmyAna It's very pretty and I love to see the sunlight reflecting in the water

Andre-90 It's nice to meet you too!

#5 28/08/2014 at 16:57

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

Nice to meet you, Welcome.

Yay another animal lover!Good to see someone so young,commited to learning a new language. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#6 28/08/2014 at 17:02

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

chrissyx101 Thank you!

#7 28/08/2014 at 17:08

Fashion’Newbie

Hello Versona! I love your introduction ^^ I really like animals as you and I also love anime, as you know ^^ And, has you have said, if you'd like to be artista or writer just practise, you'll improve a lot ^^

#8 28/08/2014 at 20:02

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hi, Versona! Well, I think your name is beautiful. ♥

It's so nice to hear about your passion for animals. I'm sure you will do great things with your life. And also, it must be so beautiful to live on a Caribbean island. It's so nice to meet you.

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#9 28/08/2014 at 22:17

Fashion’Newbie

It was nice reading your introduction and you have such a pretty name!
Hope you achieve your dream to work with animals, as well as all other aims you have.

#10 28/08/2014 at 23:48

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

unnie Yes it is nice to live in the Caribbean and nice to meet you too!

@SallyJoan Thank you and I hope so too ^^

#11 29/08/2014 at 10:09

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

Always nice to meet another animal lover /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Hopefully, you'll make your dream come true /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

See you around!

P.S. I'm a big fan of Fairy Tail and Teen Wolf, too /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#12 29/08/2014 at 13:41

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Tonkolina Nice /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#13 29/08/2014 at 14:33

Fashion’Power
Neriah
Sometimes we jump across to every cloud Fly away get lost and never be found
Place: ♥N Land♥

I love your name! I agree though, not a very nice meaning, but it's different and exotic.

I adore your enthusiasm too n_n and i'm a huge fan of Vampire Diaries.

Lovely to meet you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

#14 29/08/2014 at 14:42

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

It sounds so lovely but the frenchies decided to give a lovely word a bad meaning T-T Neriah

#15 29/08/2014 at 15:53

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1