Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 24/07/2015 at 14:18

Fashion’Newbie
Place: London

Hi everyone,

I'm a 23 year old girl from England, UK. I'm a recent graduate of fashion design, living just outside of London (my favourite city). Currently looking to start my career in the fashion industry, so fingers crossed for that!

It's funny because I was writing a bio for myself elsewhere and I described myself as a "Gemini, fashionista, gin drinker, wannabe foodie, aspiring sausage dog owner, and city girl at heart", so it's amusing to me that I've stumbled on this website called 'Like a Fashionista'.

My style of playing this game? I'm not really sure yet because I'm only on my second day. But I always like to create a character who's a little edgy, a little bit Kate Moss-y. Rock and Roll, but feminine. I always want to play around to create interesting looks, because fashion is my art and expressing it on this site is a big part of the reason I'm here /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I used to be a member of the website Miss Bimbo for quite a few years before it got shut down, and I've noticed there are a lot of members from that site who are on here now (just when I had a little peek through the chat forums!). My old username on there was Glassangel, just incase anyone might remember me.

Hope to speak to many of you soon!

Last edited by BambiDoll (24/07/2015 at 20:42)

#2 24/07/2015 at 15:45

Fashion’Talker
Chockolate
Place: Riga

Welcome!Hope to see you on the Forums. You will be surprised how many UK members LaF has here. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/qWiSjUN.png

#3 24/07/2015 at 18:19

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Bambi ♥! Welcome to the site!

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn't long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post.

The Forum Rules are found here:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

ETA: Thank you so much for editing your intro. It looks great! ♥ This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1