Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 15/08/2015 at 16:17

Fashion’Newbie
Tourteau

HI !
I'm a sailor, a real, a proud and proud and proud of Poséidon !

Poséidon is mine, Poséidon is the king of fishes !

I'm french. I love the sea, fishes, algaes, the sand, crabs...

I don't like farmers! those are just mud men, land-men, just like worms !

But here a list of what I love and what I hate:

-What I love? : Poséidon, fishes, fishing, sand, mackerel, Brest, bread (by gonidek), three-master, eye glass, pirate, barrel, the Bretagne who has a soul ! and the sea and the seagull and blue !

-What I hate? : Farmers, Céres, ground, wheat, tractors, brown...

For the song, I always listen to the sea or the impressive group of the sailors 'MARIN D'IROISE' !

I'm a genius for dress my fashionista, I'm the queen for that !

So, bye !

#2 16/08/2015 at 14:20

Fashion’Newbie

hey im mesmine i love to play like a fashionista and i really like listening to music im really intrested into fashion and beauty im half french English and Congolese and i enjoy just being happy and going to parties with my family and friends and more things but the best thing is to be with my family at Christmas and have a big party i love my life
thank you for the people that actually had time to read my post bye   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png  /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/lol.png  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

Last edited by mesmine (16/08/2015 at 14:21)

#3 16/08/2015 at 17:56

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hello Tourteau, welcome on Like A Fashionista!

So many French fashionistas here!

Hope you'll love the game and meet lots of new friends in the forum /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have a lovely evening!

~ Thalia

PS - I think you might have met the wrong farmers, they aren't bad at all!

Topic closed

Pages : 1