Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 29/08/2014 at 11:38

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina
Place: The Forbidden Forest

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif HELLO! /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

It's my turn to say some things about myself :3

My real name is Lana and I'm 20 years old. I'm a student of German and English and I live in Croatia.

I was quite active on the MB site since 2008, wearing the same nickname I have here. I also have an account, with the same name on MCL, but am not active there. Why? Because I somehow feel uncomfortable posting there - no real reason, though - it's all in my head. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

In my free time I do way to many things which is why no matter how much free time I have it's never enough. Usually I do something creative because I always have that need to express myself.
Or I just stare at the screen trying to decide what I want to do.
That's mostly how I spend my free time, actually...

My nickname is actually a spoof name of my then best male friend, but now I use it everywhere as my nick.
That male friend is also the reason why I don't like when people call me Tonko. It feels weird .
I like Tonks, T, Lina, Lana, You-over-there, etc. etc., so call me however you wish if it's not Tonko. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I'm a huge anime fan and fantasy books fan. Yea, I'm into things that are not 'real'.
I also love music and listen to all kinds. From metal to k-pop. The only music I just can't listen to is techno music my brother listens to when playing games.

I write a lot and not only for college but for a writing forum that a few of us, from the previous MB forum, created in order to continue with our writing contests.
That forum is very dear to me, most probably because of the people there, I kind of love them all regardless of the fact they sometimes make me mad. /modules/forum/img/smilies/blebl.gif
They bring far more happiness in my life than most things ever could.

I'm a pet owner and animal lover. My dad is actually a vet so that is pretty useful. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I own a chihuahua and an orange cat.
The cat isn't that smart and since being run over by a car (and surviving) he isn't pretty either - but he's our doofus, we love him!

Facts about me – plenty of them in case someone is really, really bored….

See you around! And don’t hesitate to contact me if you wish, to – I’m an awfully chatty person! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Last edited by Tonkolina (30/08/2014 at 11:29)

https://i.imgur.com/Bqur56u.png

#2 29/08/2014 at 11:53

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Tonnnksss ♥, thanks for posting a cool intro.

The way you described you cat was funny and sweet. Having a dad who's a vet has to be super convenient. Not only can he treat your pets, but you can learn more about animals from him.

I haven't played UNO in a while, but we used to play it weekly. My household has worn out tons of UNO, Phase 10, and Skip-Bo cards.

I've never seen someone say that they hate french fries! I don't eat them now, but when I was a teenager, I practically lived on french fries with ketchup.

When it comes to numbers, I prefer 3s, even numbers, and multiples of 5. So your 25 was cool to me...and no I wasn't really, really bored. LOL

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 29/08/2014 at 13:39

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Welcome here ^^ I remember to help  people from different country to translate the objective french in english. I remember to talk with one croatian girl but dont remember the nickname coz was longtime ago, was maybe you or not?
My nickname also was with nicky in it ^^.

lol I can eat chips/crips with cappuccino and the chips dip in the whipped cream ^^ so delicious ^^ Im weird too ^^

So you will not like my country, Its country of belgian  fries (I dont like this word they put : French coz its not their national dish ^^  )

Numbers its 8 and 7 ^^.

I dont like also Mcdonald and the fries are not so good there, its better home made ^^

Love Uno cards game but no one want to play with me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/sad.png just found  with fb game can play with people ^^ its fun ^^ .

Last edited by Nicky (29/08/2014 at 13:40)

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#4 29/08/2014 at 15:04

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

I also came over from MB I havent gotten far but I had my account since 2009 or 10? Now they are struggling to get things back together so im just over here. I knew your name looked familiar!

#5 29/08/2014 at 16:53

Almost'Fashion
Katy-Keene
Full-time Mommy, Part-time artist. Cat lover. Video game groupie. Food junkie. Happily Married ♥

Yay! So happy you posted an intro. It's awesome reading about you....my hubby is tall and skinny too...and I curse his fast metabolism, lol!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/fou rire.gif

Good idea about carrying cards in your purse, I should start doing that. Right now my purse is a mini pharmacy.

#6 29/08/2014 at 17:37

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Em - I assume it's ok to call you that since it's in red in your siggy? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png If not I humbly bow in apology. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
Yes, I've got a few decks of UNO cards, just in case I leave some at another purse xD
But never heard of Phase-10 and Skip-Bo...

Nicky - I doubt that's me, I only played the german version of this game...
You're Belgian? Got two friends from Belgium and they gave me your chocolate -it's seriously yummy! What was the name... something with Cote'd Or? Does that exist or did I make that up xD

Versona - Really? I don't remember your name, but people can be astounded by how forgetful I am.
When they ask me how old my brother is or which class I kind of say the wrong answer..  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/rougie.gif

Katy - Yes, I do curse his metabolism, too. It's seriously not fair!
The only way I can have a figure is to work out an hour daily at the gym.
And still eat less.
And yea, got a mini pharmacy, too xD aspirins, bombons for sour throats, cramps medicine, a box of Hansaplast xD, moist tissues, etc etc
If someone asks for something - I have it there xD

#7 29/08/2014 at 18:30

EmmyAna

Tonkolina wrote

Em - I assume it's ok to call you that since it's in red in your siggy? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/yikes.png If not I humbly bow in apology. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
Yes, I've got a few decks of UNO cards, just in case I leave some at another purse xD
But never heard of Phase-10 and Skip-Bo...

Yes, Em is fine. ♥ I did the sig that way for two reasons. Offline, my friends call me "M" (which of course sounds like Em) and "myana" (pronounced mee-yonna) is similar to my real name. I figured it would be a good tip off for my old friends. Neither is as cool as Lana or Tonks, (Lana is a lovely name, by the way) but I'll keep them. lol

Both SkipBo & Phase10 can be found online and have free apps. Just like UNO online/app, they aren't as good as having the cards and playing someone face-to-face. They'll give you an idea of whether you'd be interested in the games or not, though.

#8 29/08/2014 at 18:56

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hey, Tonks! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png It's so exciting to learn things about you that I never knew.

I feel the same way about pony-tails, and I have my hair in one right now! I think it's all in our heads. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bisou.gif

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#9 29/08/2014 at 22:08

Fashion’Chatterbox
Cyriene

Hello again! ^.^

Thought I'll drop by as you took the time to greet me in my Introductions as well.
Even though I've just met you it was interesting hearing about you. Mostly because I was surprised by the number of our similarities, why you don't post on MCL and how you chose your username. The part about not enough free time? SO true. cx

I like anime and fantasy as well; other notables on that list would also be adventure/action, science-fiction, romance and drama, etc. So yeah, all not "real." ^^' All music genres with the single except of metal (I just really don't care for it, yet I do like hard rock) I like with pop, rock and classical being my top three. On the note of pop, OMG you like K-Pop?! Asdfghjkl, I like love you forever now! <3
;D

Truly though I love their synchronized dancing (besides singing); I think they're so talented and hardworking. ^^

Interesting how you say you like writing because if you ever want to read a (relatively) short story without the hassle of finding a good book, MCL has an extensive fan fiction section with quite a few good writers. Not trying to push you on there, I was just slightly surprised there isn't a section like that on here. Then again, there isn't exactly a storyline to the game is there?

Lastly (I apologize for this being long, but I often feel obligated even if told otherwise to completely respond other than just simply liking to chat >‿<' ), I LOVE animals too; I have a dog myself and would love another and especially a cat (to cuddle with haha), but can't unfortunately.

That's it then, thanks for taking the time to read~! ^^

http://www.noonafan.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/lastromeogif2.gif

#10 29/08/2014 at 22:37

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Tonkolina It's ok on MB my name was Ashley1015 and I didnt feel like using the same name because I chose it when I was younger and I'm not sure if you would know that name too because I dont think I ever posted in the forums but I know I've seen your name around miss bimbo whether it be in a contest or being named miss bimbo XD I'm just not sure where, and it's ok I'm very forgetful too XD

Last edited by Versona (29/08/2014 at 22:37)

#11 30/08/2014 at 01:14

Fashion’Newbie

Tonks, amazing introduction! I can totally relate about the control freak/do alone thing, the ponytail and the numbers.

#12 30/08/2014 at 01:50

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

Em - Thank you for the compliment for my parents choosing a nice name /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
If you're name is pronounced as EmmyAna, I really like it, it's unique and just beautiful...

Cyriene - You've got Myungsoo in your siggy I love you forever just for that /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
And read some of them with good comments, but wasn't that impressed. More disappointed - but only read a few, some are surely really good, just I'm not that lucky to stumble upon those lol /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png So I rather hide. Better to do that than comment.
Besides, I have no reason to judge someone's fan fiction since I've never written my own. Once I do, I'll surely be a hated critic xD

Versona - Yes, I don't think I'm that familiar with your nick on there /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
And yea, it was most probably around the forums, I was never named miss bimbo, nor was I a competitor in that /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I lack ambition and confidence /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Sally Joan - Glad you liked it. Yes, my need to control everything I'm responsible for is quite overwhelming /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png And I can't remember the last time I wore a ponytail xD I even make a bun just to avoid a ponytail xD

Last edited by Tonkolina (30/08/2014 at 11:23)

#13 30/08/2014 at 07:21

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hello Tonkolina /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I remember you from MB /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I seem to also remember that you are a very talented graphic artist? Your introduction is great and parts were so funny. I so agree with the McDonald's thing; I can't stand to even think of eating there...
It's nice to see you here!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#14 30/08/2014 at 11:28

Fashion’Plus
Tonkolina

I remember you, too MissMelinda /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Yes, I can do a banner or few /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I'll probably open my shop once my exams are over so will do requests or such /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

It's always nice to see anti-McDonald's person. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png When I hear how they prepare their food I get chills.
And not the good ones /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#15 30/08/2014 at 12:47

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

ah ok you talk about the other website Mb (the other brittish which its close now ) not the mabimbo (french) ^^  I was there also longtime ago , was also with Nicky in it ^^.
Anyway in german Im too ^^ but I dont go to the forum, my german its not so good ^^

Yep cote d'or it good chocolate in Belgium ^^

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&amp;dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&amp;dim=120&amp;rounded

#16 30/08/2014 at 14:56

EmmyAna

Link to external image

Topic closed

Pages : 1