Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 03/09/2015 at 12:16

Fashion’Newbie

Hello Fashionistas, Link to external image

My name is Sabine, I’m from a cute little country known as Latvia and I’m 21 years old [ Aquarius] I’m a student who is currently working on a degree in Advertisement.

My biggest hobby, without a doubt, is video games, though I am not a fan of online games since I prefer plot-heavy games that I can actually pause if needed ;D I generally play RPGs; Stealth; Turn Based Strategy games and the occasional Shooter or Fighting game.

Some of my favourite games include tittles as: Dragon Age; Batman: Arkham; Thief; The Withcer; Dark Souls; Pokemon Emerald Green; Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines; Castlevania: Symphony of the Night …I’m a HUGE fan of the Mass Effect series and can actually quote the games…yes, I may have issues OTL

….

Speaking of Issues, I am also a huge fan of comic books. If forced to choose, I will always say that I am a DC FANATIC but that doesn’t mean I am not a fan of Marvel as well.
As far as my favourite characters go…I would have to say they are: Batman [DC];Nightwing [DC]; The Joker[DC] John Constantine [DC]; Poison Ivy [DC]; Captain America [Marvel] Deadpool[Marvel]; Gambit [Marvel]; to name a few…

Just like most of humanity I really like to listen to music.
My taste in music seems to be all over the place, though I prefer to listen to Glam Metal; Symphonic Metal; Gothic Rock; Alternative Rock and Visual Kei….and 80s pop music is my guilty pleasure xD

My top 3 bands are: The 69 Eyes; The GazettE; Poets of the Fall.

As far as TV shows, Movies and Books go, I am a fanatic for Science Fiction and Fantasy…this could be applied to my taste in Anime as well…though I admit, I haven’t had the time to really get into the new stuff of either Anime or TV shows…so I might sound like a forced hipster sometimes, simply because I don’t know what’s trendy now XD

…okay, at this point I have no ideas what more to list in decent text, so I will give you a fun-fact trivia.

-I have been on this game for 286 days now, love it.
-I also play MyCandyLove and Eldarya
-Favourite Manga are 'Shaman King' and 'Air Gear'
-Favourite Anime are 'Code Geass' and 'Hellsing'
-I am actually a fan of Visual Novels and I love TNC.
-Too many movies I like to name....
-I have a pet cat named Simba, he is a Persian
-My favourite online activity is Forum RP
-Favourite book - 'Lolita' by Vladimir Nabokov
-My favourite book series - The Vampire Chronicles by Anna Rice.
-I love to cook and own a LOAD of cooking books.
-This was really long
-You deserve a cookie for getting this far Link to external image

#2 03/09/2015 at 13:26

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Sabine ♥! Welcome to the site. Thanks for such a great introduction.

At this point, I would normally recommend a thread or two that fits the player's interest. However, your interests are so varied, (which is totally awesome) why don't you take a tiptoe through the entire Chatterbox section? I'm sure you'll find quite a few chats that appeal to you and many great people to chat about them with.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Besides chats, there are games, contests, etc... There are plenty of places to have fun and make friends. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun and thanks for the cookie! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Edited to Add: This introduction has reached the 24hr mark and is now closed.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1