Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 03/09/2015 at 23:21

Notso’Fashion
Thearas
Place: Menzoberranzan

Hello everyone!!! You may recognize me from the miss bimbo game,  I was Thearas over there as well. My real name is Sara, I'm 28 years from the U.S. and I was on Miss Bimbo for years before it got shut down. I just found this site a few days ago and am thrilled to rejoin the community!
/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif 
I am a dog groomer and I absolutely adore animals. My hobbies include video games, books, binge watching netflix, dungeons  & dragons, anime, and now, playing this game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I am a pretty big nerd, especially when it comes to fashion contests. I am excited to level up my fashionista and participate in contests as well of hosting some of my own! (I all ready have some sweet ideas)

I see quite a few familiar names and I'm really glad to be back among other bim- er fashionistas. Lol, that's gonna take some getting used to!

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."

#2 04/09/2015 at 20:09

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Sara ♥! Welcome to the site. I remember your name! I was MianaE back then.

You should really be able to express your love for contests now that we have two sections:
Single Round Contests
*New* Multi Round Contests

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of topics to chat about, games, contests, etc... There are plenty of places to have fun and make friends. I'm sure you're bound to bump into some old Bimbos and don't worry, "Fashionistas" will become as normal as breathing in no time. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Have fun! I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 04/09/2015 at 23:21

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1