Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 29/08/2014 at 22:10

Fashion’Newbie
Sarynha
Como é difícil ser eu!
Place: Brasil

Hi Fashionistas!
My name is Sarah, I'm 14 years old and I'm Brazilian.

Link to external image

How I got here
I discovered Like a Fashionista in the Princesa Pop (Portuguese version) forum. I was talking with some friends the game and they said they had created accounts here. I, as I am very curious, I decided to create my account here too, even knowing almost no English.

Link to external image

About Me
I can not say much about my personality because every day I am in a way, and because I can not set me right, but one of the words according to my friends define me as well is Crazy. I am excited, scared, clown, romantic, fashion taste, think cool styles of rockers and rebels, singing, I act ..
I love making new friends, love talking and I love when I meet girls that have something in common with me.
I love to read. I've read so many books ... (I pulled it from my mother) My favorites are the Hush Hush series and the Hunger Games series (the books are very good and the movies too). I've lost count of how many books I've read ..
My favorite colors are pink, purple and black. I love doing combinations with the colors in everything, especially in my clothes. If you open my wardrobe, most garments will be those colors.
I love to eat. I like Italian food (it's in the blood), Mexican food (no pepper), I'm not a fan of Japanese (Japanese to forgive me) and Brazilian food is also a delight.
I love to travel. My dream is to meet somewhere outside of Brazil, meet new languages, new cultures . If I could, I would live traveling!
Here at Like a Fashionista I already have some friends who came from the Princesa Pop as well, but that does not stop me to make new friends. My inbox will be waiting for you.

Well, thanks for visit.
Kisses.

Sarynha

Link to external image

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1153.jpg

#2 29/08/2014 at 22:39

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Sarynha ♥, welcome to the forum! It's great that you already know some people here and with a great intro like that, you're sure to make some new friends right away.

It's amazing that you created an account here without knowing much English. I've tried to play on sites in languages that I don't know well. I was AWFUL.

In the ChitChat section of the forum, there's a thread you might be interested in. It's called Fashionista Book Club.

It's nice to meet you!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 29/08/2014 at 22:40

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Lovely introduction! I also love reading and I guess I can pop a hello in your inbox!

#4 29/08/2014 at 23:09

Fashion’Newbie
Sarynha
Como é difícil ser eu!
Place: Brasil

Thank you girls.
You seem very nice.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1153.jpg

#5 30/08/2014 at 01:11

Fashion’Newbie

Your introduction is styled in a very beautiful way! Nice to meet you /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png We share the same dream about traveling. And Italian food is the best!

#6 30/08/2014 at 01:18

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Welcome! What a pretty introduction. Your English seems just fine to me. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I love to travel as well. It's was so nice to meet you.

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#7 30/08/2014 at 07:30

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hello Sarynha /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

I love reading too; I think that is somewhat a common ground we all have here on LAF /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I loved the first Hunger Games movie, but still haven't seen the second one. I also keep thinking that I should read the books. I usually find the books more interesting than the movies. Welcome to Like A Fashionista!

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#8 30/08/2014 at 22:10

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1