Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 30/08/2014 at 03:27

Fashion’Talker
Toya
Here in the forest, dark and deep. I offer you, eternal sleep.
Place: The Battleground of Angels

Link to external image
Hiya!
As the title suggests I'm a newbie.
I'm hoping to get stuck into the Forums pretty quickly.

I guess I should really tell you a bit about myself.
My real name actually is Toya, I know my username is beyond unimaginative but I can never be bothered enough to see what usernames are available.
I'm 18 and I just finished college, I'm currently working part-time for 3 jobs until next year when I start Uni.
I'm half Japanese and half English.
I live in the good old UK, where the sky is constantly grey and we love drinking tea, though personally I prefer drinking coffee.
I'm a real movie buff, I mainly watch horrors, though I do watch actions more than often but horrors will always top them.
I love to listen to music, my music varies really, though I would say that I mainly listen to RnB but it all depends on my mood and how I'm feeling at that point in time.
(Right now I'm listening to Heaven Knows by The Pretty Reckless.)
I love animals, we have 5 cats and I love them all dearly, I know its bad to say but I do have a favourite among them and that's my baby Shadow, he is just so cute, I will admit I spoil him rotten but I just can't help it, he's just so cute!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif Well that's it I think! /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

/modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif Too-da-loos! /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif

Link to external image

#2 30/08/2014 at 03:47

Totally’Fashion
Versona
Am I lost?

Hello Toya! Nice to meet you. Yes you WILL be stuck in the forums since it's so active and full of nice people. They are lots of things to do like in the creative section if you can draw you can post your drawing their and look and other people's creation. They just added a book club and their is also a games section. I hope you find this place welcoming and you enjoy it! /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#3 30/08/2014 at 03:58

Fashion’Talker
Toya

Link to external image
Hiya Versona, its nice to meet you too!
Hehe, I hope so, I am rather talkative, I'll be heading over to the games section soon, I've always liked the gaming sections of Forums.
/modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif Thank you for such a warm welcoming! /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

Link to external image

#4 30/08/2014 at 04:04

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

Hi Toya!
Welcome,And what a nice introduction.I love cats too,also I love you're signature.Blue and Purple are my favorite colors.

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif

Last edited by chrissyx101 (30/08/2014 at 04:04)

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#5 30/08/2014 at 04:12

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Toya ♥, welcome to the forum and the site! Thanks for posting such a fabulous intro.

I'm a horror movie fan, too. I've watched a ton lately. We'll have to compare titles soon.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#6 30/08/2014 at 04:23

Fashion’Talker
Toya

Link to external image
Hiya chrissyx101, thank you for both the compliment to my intro and the warm welcoming!
Its nice to meet you.
Hehe, I adore my cats, they're all my babies, actually one of my part-time jobs is at a cat sanctuary, its kind of hard not to get attached to them and end up bringing them all home, some of them have had a rough life. /modules/forum/img/smilies/sniff.gif
I'm glad you like it, I made it myself! /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

Hiya EmmyAna, I'm glad you like it!
Thank you for the warm welcoming!
Awesome! I'd love to compare titles, the more horrors I watch in my life time the better! /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

Link to external image

#7 30/08/2014 at 06:45

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Welcome, Toya.

It makes me so happy to hear how you work with cats. I just shared in my intro about my passion to someday also work with felines. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png At the sanctuary, they don't get adopted, right? It's just a place for them to live out the rest of their lives?

I watch a 24/7 kitty cam that is a shelter, and they serve as a sanctuary for some special needs cats that they call "permanent residents", but they also hold adoptions for the other cats. A lot of the cats have had several limbs removed or have severe Cerebellar hypoplasia. It's amazing to see their progress improve as well as their will to live.

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#8 30/08/2014 at 07:08

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hello Toya /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Your introduction is very nice; my favorite color is blue...
I also love to watch horror movies along with thrillers, especially psychological thrillers. Welcome to the game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#9 30/08/2014 at 09:03

Fashion’Talker
Toya

Link to external image
Hiya unnie!
No, they don't, some cat sanctuary's allow them to be adopted but the one I work at doesn't, we prefer to keep them knowing that we can make sure they're treated the way they should be, plus the area where I live isn't the.. Nicest of places.

Its only a small cat sanctuary, its basically a family run business, except for me and one other person there they're all family, though I have been accepted as a part of the family.

We don't specialize in special needs cats due to none of us having experience in that field, we specialize in cats that have been mistreated by previous owners and otherwise have had a rough beginning in life.

It is amazing to see their progress, many of the cats we bring in aren't the most friendly due to how they've been treated and they may or may not have problems with other cats, but we slowly introduce them to the gang of fluff balls and we patiently wait and take things slow until they feel comfortable enough around humans and cats to fully interact with them, aka play with, pick up, etc.

We do bring in some cats with health issues but only mild ones that we know we have the knowledge to deal with.

If I wasn't so caught up on becoming a Forensic Scientist then working with cats, or other animals would defiantly be my next choice, I've only worked at the sanctuary for two months but it is such an rewarding thing to do.

That's amazing, how exactly do you watch that? I'd love to be able to watch it! /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif

Also thank you for such a warm welcoming!

Hiya MissMelinda!
Thank you for both the compliment to my intro and the warm welcoming!
My favourite colour is blue too! /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif
I love psychological thrillers, its so scary how much people can actually get inside your head.

Link to external image

#10 30/08/2014 at 11:10

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

I can imagine how the cats would have such a hard time adjusting to a good life now that they are finally rescued. It's so great that people like you and the owners of the place you work exist to give them such a good home.

I watch the kitty cam here: Friends of Felines Rescue Center.

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#11 30/08/2014 at 11:20

Fashion’Newbie

Lovely introduction! I envy you for living with so many cats, it must be really great. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
I also love playing forum games so we'll probably bump into each other a lot. And psychological thrillers are awesome!

#12 30/08/2014 at 12:55

Fashion’Chatterbox
Nicky
Im poor girl with big smile ^^ -> Im not so poor anymore, still with a big smile :D
Place: Country of the best chocolate

Like your blue flower in your introduction  /modules/forum/img/smilies/coeur.gif
Another Cat lover here ^^ /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
I had before 5 cat on the house, a lot of work with them ^^ but now I have just one , Kiwi my little baby (already 10 years old, still my baby ^^ ).

Dont worry you are not alone with this bad weather, since on month we have over here grey weather , rain and storm . Summer went away earlier this year again /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Click to my pets will give more experience for them :

https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=4606440&dim=120 https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=6290416&dim=120&rounded

#13 30/08/2014 at 15:03

Fashion’Talker
Toya

Link to external image
unnie, it is hard for them, most of them don't trust humans which is hard to deal with because you know the only way they'd become like that is by a human mistreating then in some way.

Hehe, its awesome that their are people like you who are planning to go into something like this as a occupation. /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif

I actually just got back from working at the sanctuary, I only do a few hours from 10 am to 2 pm and now I've got an hour until my next job at the Cafe. /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

Awesome!
Thank you! /modules/forum/img/smilies/miou.gif

Hiya @SallyJoan!
Thank you for both the compliment to my intro and for the warm welcoming! /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif
Hehe, I'm loving them, I love how people just come up with them.
They are awesome, they're extra scary because its actually something you can see actually able to happen and that just gives you the creeps.

Hiya Nicky!
Hehe, thanks for both the compliment to the flowers and the warm welcoming!
I am a cat lover, but I am also an all round animal lover, its just that me and cats always seem to have this weird connection. /modules/forum/img/smilies/content3.gif
For 3 years we had 9 cats, until my dad lost his job when the recession hit us and then we had to part with 4 of them, though in the end we gave them to family members and we can go see them whenever we want, which is a lot.

Its kind of scary when they get that old, our oldest cat is 9 years old and I'm constantly worrying about her and my other one who's only a few months younger, - that's Shadow, aka my baby, or my mini Black Panther - some times I get this tightness of my chest when they're just lying there so I check if they're still breathing.. Which they are, though they kind of get annoyed with me then because I disturbed their sleep.. /modules/forum/img/smilies/snif.gif
But I am a naturally born worrier so.

The weather is horrible, we had 4 days of summer this year and those days were where it was that stifling heat where you couldn't get any fresh air at all and then it was just raining... /modules/forum/img/smilies/goutte.gif

Link to external image

Last edited by Toya (30/08/2014 at 15:08)

#14 31/08/2014 at 03:27

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1