Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 17/09/2015 at 00:14

Fashion’Newbie

Hello everyone, my name is Twinkle. I was so stoked to come across this new version when I became nostalgic, and went looking for my old bimbo! I'm still figuring things out, but I can't wait to start doing challenges!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bave.gif   I'm looking forward to playing with all my fellow fashionistas, and seeing the fabu-outfits you put together! My closet is still looking bare,   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/goutte.gif but I will get there.

Three real life facts:
*i have a Pomeranian, and two sugar gliders
* I am vegan
* I am addicted to lip gloss, and coffee

Last edited by TwinkleFlavored (17/09/2015 at 01:24)

#2 17/09/2015 at 00:46

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Twinkle! Welcome to the forum!

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post.

Welcome! Welcome!! Welcome!!!

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Here's a great place to meet people and chat:
Chitchat for Her

As far as advice goes:
Besides having a daily routine, don't treat this game like MB. It has a ton more features and things are done so much differently. Approach it like the fresh new game that it is and I'm sure you'll have a blast. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 17/09/2015 at 01:25

Fashion’Newbie

Sorry about that! I was trying to be concise  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

#4 17/09/2015 at 01:49

EmmyAna

LOL That's okay. Admin encourages 10 lines or more because the more details you add the more chances you have to make new friends who share your same interests.

#5 17/09/2015 at 02:43

Fashion’Newbie

Haha, well that makes sense. On another note:  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/malheureuse.gif  I'm losing all my battles, lol.

#6 17/09/2015 at 17:05

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hello, TwinkleFlavored!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I am sure you'll love both the game and the form: there are a lot of amazing people hanging out there!

Hope to see you around /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png

Thalia

#7 17/09/2015 at 22:37

Fashion’Newbie

Thanks a bunch! I'm having a blast already /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

#8 18/09/2015 at 03:05

EmmyAna

Link to external image

Topic closed

Pages : 1