Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 30/08/2014 at 21:49

SortOf'Fashion

halooo.....cryztal here!~(real name:Anika) im 12..yes yes too young...but i love this game :')
most people who interduced(dunno how to spell that) themselves love cats...im scared of them...dogs~~♥♥♥ i live in finland but im part indian,finnish,japanese and korean .... so asian!! im very talktive and energetic unless someone ruined my mood. anyways....HI~♥

#2 30/08/2014 at 21:59

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Cryztal ♥! So glad to see you here. I'm not scared of cats, but I'm definitely a dog lover.

Welcome to the forum!

Be sure to check the Game & Forum Rules

Nice to meet you.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 31/08/2014 at 04:14

Fashion’Power
MissMelinda

Hi Cryztal /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

As cute as cats are, I still prefer dogs. We have panthers in the mountains where I live, and bobcats. And those I am afraid of!! Welcome to the game /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/38/moy/30283.jpg

#4 31/08/2014 at 09:29

Fashion’Talker
Judiette
Protect Kaneki 2k14 !!
Place: Resembool

Hello Cryztal!

It's rare to find someone who's scared from cats. Most people are rather afraid of dogs haha. I love them both; but if I were to adopt a pet, I'd choose a cat.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! I hope you'll have lots of fun here! /modules/forum/img/smilies/epingle.gif

Last edited by Judiette (31/08/2014 at 09:29)

#5 31/08/2014 at 09:32

Fashion’Talker
Toya
Here in the forest, dark and deep. I offer you, eternal sleep.
Place: The Battleground of Angels

Link to external image
Hiya cryztal
Its nice to meet you!
I am one of those people who said she loves cats, because well I do, but really I'm an all round animal lover - I mean my all time favourite animal is a Great White Shark, don't get me wrong its not like I wanna stroke them or anything but they've just always fascinated me - and that includes dogs, I'd love to have a dog but we live in a Bungalow and its just too small to have a dog as well as 5 cats. /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

Link to external image

#6 31/08/2014 at 21:49

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1