Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 11/10/2015 at 18:49

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

Hello guys and welcome back to Epic Quest, the contest where you make YOUR adventure YOUR way (and occasionally mine /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png)

This week we’ve got an extra spooky spectacular cooked up for you! (Because who doesn’t love the pre-Halloween excitement when you dress up for Halloween at LEAST twenty days before?)

So this contest will ultimately be another writing contest- which we all know and love! Unfortunately, after this contest I will be taking a hiatus from making contests as I want to free up my time to work on a personal project. I will still be entering other contests, though. I’m not dropping off the face of fashionista land completely.

Right then Fashionistas, on to the contest!

How it’s going to work READ BEFORE POSTING

Previous Rounds

Round Four: With wicked intentions

You made it! You’re finally at the very top of the haunted house- after battling through hordes of spooky monsters, you feel like you deserve a free ticket back home. Instead, you come face-to-face with a witch who reveals that s/he (because a witch can be either male OR female) trapped you here for nefarious purposes…  Now s/he seems intent on never letting you go!

You should also dress your fashionista/boyfriend as the witch

Rules

Round One runs from 10/17 to 10/19 18:49
Hair and make-up will count
Banners will be awarded to winners and participants. Your banner style and ending will depend on the responses you give.
One entry per fashionista

Have fun /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

CONTEST IS CLOSED, WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON

Last edited by LadyWonders (19/10/2015 at 18:43)

#2 12/10/2015 at 03:26

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

"Everyone knows that place is haunted." I said to my friends as we stood across the street from an abandoned house that looked straight out of a horror movie.

"Actually, everyone knows that there are so such things as ghosts Janna." my friend Luca chided as she poked me playfully in the ribs.

"All I'm saying is that if looks like some sort of serial killer clubhouse, maybe we shouldn't go in there." I replied.

"But we're already here." Luca's older sister Alek offered

"You're right we're here." I said stamping my foot on the sidewalk to emphasize the last word, "And the super, scary abandoned house is over there."

"C'mon Janna, we'll be in and out." Luca tried to reason.

"In and out we swear." Alek said almost begging.

"Fine." I sighed "Who needs a sweet 16 anyway, when she has friends who want to make it a spooky one."

Every step toward the house made me feel more nervous, but what harm could there be in just taking a quick look...

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17135.jpg

#3 12/10/2015 at 04:21

Almost'Fashion
Axaressa
• ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ • ♦ •
Place: Unicorn Land

Vella Nightwood
Link to external image

From Humble Beginnings

Last edited by Axaressa (19/10/2015 at 18:26)

https://s18.postimg.org/sfgov3kax/a_queen_never_leaves-130225.jpg

#4 12/10/2015 at 15:08

Notso’Fashion
Thearas
Place: Menzoberranzan

Meet Robin Mansions
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee66/Thearas/thearas%204_zps0sd0kqxo.png

Robin was just a little girl when she made her first heist. She used 2 other neighborhood children as a distraction when the ice cream man came down the street. While they were pretending to take forever to make up their minds, Robin cleaned out the ice cream man right behind his back, filling her ninja turtle back pack to overflowing with sweet treats! Robin smiled fondly, thinking back to the memories of the nuns in the orphanage finding all the melted ice cream hidden under her bed, infested with ants. That was when Robin decided ice cream heists were for children, and the next time she decided to steal, it would be something that wouldn't go rotten. And that she would not get caught.

Robin strolled down the street on a brisk, October evening. The sun was just falling behind the horizon, and the children filling the streets with costumes and candy slowly made their way back inside their homes, safe and sound. Robin was 18 now, and totally on her own. Much too old for trick or treating, at least in the general sense. Robin felt another smile slide across her face. The neighborhood was a nice one. Three story houses lined the street, all with security systems, white picket fences, and most likely a Lexus in the garage. But these homes were not her destination this night. At the end of one of the lanes, Robin spotted her prey. An old colonial home, easily one of the oldest in the neighborhood, that had been abandoned for a few months now. The door was still sealed with crime scene tape, but Robin had no intention of using the front door. Using the cover of night, she slipped into the backyard, fished a lock pick out of her jacket pocket, and began working on the french doors. Robin had been watching the home since the family that lived there had been brutally murdered by their own father. When they found the man, covered in his wife and children's blood, all he would say was "the house did this!" Now, he is locked away in the madhouse. The many expensive possessions the family once owned, however, sat unguarded. As the doors finally popped open, the sweet smell of decay and old blood greeted Robin's nose, and a shiver ran up her spine. For a heartbeat she hesitated, "Don't be stupid," she told herself. And stepped over the threshold.

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."

#5 12/10/2015 at 19:49

Fashion’Newbie

http://i62.tinypic.com/2q0n6n6.jpg
Maria Woods

Who is Maria? a Sceptic. Ever since she was a child, she was always all about facts and solid proof; exceeding in maths and science she never saw the interest or appeal in  fantasy and fairytale. Even Halloween seemed like a completely useless holiday to her, she saw no point in it and since she never had much of a sweet tooth [she is extremely picky with her food as a whole, candy especially] trick or treating was never her thing...just like Halloween parties or events.

Now, the girl studies at an University to become a journalist. Much to her dislike, the most recent task was to make a photo reportage of a Halloween themed event or place. The girl was lost and her boyfriend, who unlike her loved Halloween, offered her to make a spooky report from a Haunted house.Since she had no better idea, she went with it...and so, she was standing in front of the haunted house, checking her hand-watch every few seconds.

"you are sure excited"an up-beat voice called from behind the girl, she quickly turned around to see her boyfriend - Matthew. The man wasn't dressed up, knowing well that he'd look silly next to the dead-serious girl he called his. "Jumping from it, can't wait to see the half-crushed house full of toilet paper" the man just chuckled and pulled his arm around her, leading Maria into the haunted house "don't be ashamed to get scared...I'm here" but the girl just rolled her eyes.

#6 12/10/2015 at 20:49

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic
Place: Who knows anymore

Character One - Kelsea

Character Two - Cassidy

Third Character - Jack

**Characters are one group, they just haven't met up yet

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (12/10/2015 at 22:57)

#7 13/10/2015 at 18:55

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

ROUND ONE IS NOW CLOSED

ON TO ROUND TWO!

Round Two: The things we see in the mirror

Your character has been exploring the house for quite some time, unsure of where the owners are. Eventually, they come across a room filled with large glass mirrors. After perusing through them for a while, they notice that there’s a young woman trapped inside. She smiles and says that she knows a way out.
Do you:
a)    Stop to hear what she has to say?
b)    Panic and smash the mirror?
c)    Continue onwards without paying much attention?

Oops, I forgot to also specify that I want you to dress your fashionista up as the ghost girl /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Sorry for any confusion ^-^

Last edited by LadyWonders (14/10/2015 at 16:20)

#8 14/10/2015 at 20:45

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Link to external image

B) Panic and smash the mirror

Bang. Cassidy heard the door slam shut. She ran towards the stairs, hoping to set her sights on a ghost. She pulled her camera out - completely forgetting in all her excitement that a ghost wouldn't show up on film.

She crouched down behind the banister, watching the figure stare at the front door. Oh my gosh, a real ghost! she thought. Cassidy was so excited she was shaking like a life on a freezing cold day.

And then the figure turned around.

"Jack! What are you doing here?" screeched Cassidy, standing back up from her hiding place. Jack eyes rose to see the top of the stairs.
"Oh, hi Cassidy
"That didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" Cassidy repeated.
"Micky dared me to come in, as it's meant to be haunted"
"Meant? It is haunted."
"So if it's haunted, what's a girl like you doing here then?
Cassidy didn't know whether 'a girl like you' was a compliment or an insult. "Well, originally I came in looking for signs of paranormal activity, but then Kelsea came in so now I'm looking for her... I can't find her though..."
"Kelsea. That dumb girl in our form?
Cassidy winced at Jack's words, she didn't like saying a bad word about anyone, or evening listening to someone else do it.

"Me?"
Both heads spun around to look at the top of the stairs once more. There, leaning against the banister in a 'sexy' manner, was Kelsea.
"Yes you. What are you even doing here?"
Kelsea looked at Cassidy: "Me?
"Yeah... you..."
She sighed, "Well, I was meant to be having dinner here with Vlad and his family. But I guess they're still out buying the food"
Then Jack sighed, "I don't think they're coming Kelse, I don't even think they live here...
"I know..." Her expression became glum, and Cassidy almost felt sorry for her. Almost. Afterall, it was girls like her who had made her school life a misery.

But then Kelsea's eyes gleamed over, "Oh look, a mirror! How did I even miss that"
Jack chuckled. "Well that cheered her up" whispered Jack, and this time Cassidy couldn't help but smile.

Yet all three smiles soon vanished. For as they grew closer to the mirror, they were greeted by a tall, slim woman. Not by the mirror, but inside it.

The woman was dressed in all black, bar the gold bracelet which was chained around her arm. In her hand she was holding a rolled up piece of paper. Cassidy instantly didn't trust her.

"Who are you?"
"Never mind that. Oh my gosh I love your dress so much. And that hat. Amazing!"
The woman laughed, a high pitched cackle. "Why thank you Kelsea."
Kelsea looked shocked, "H...how do you know my name"
"I know everything my dear. And the name's Winnie, by the way" she added, winking at Jack.
"Why are you inside the mirror?"
"Because I kept eating all of the children who lived in the street" Jack and Cassidy matched Kelsea's expression. Winnie cackled again, "I'm kidding, you silly-billies. I'm in charge of the house. I control who enters, and who leaves." She winked, and then waved the paper she was holding tightly in her hand, "I'll show you the way out if you like"
"Oh come on, even I know we can just walk through the front - "
"They're locked Kelsea, it gave me an electric shock when I tried to leave before"

Winnie stretched out her hand again, so much so that it was almost pointing out of the mirror. Kelsea took a step closer, stretching out her own hand, "I don't know about you, but I wanna get out of her!"

Cassidy also took a step forward, "NOOOOO!" she shouted, grabbing a vase from the phone table next to her and lunging it at the mirror. Whilst the others had been talking, she'd been playing the situation in her head, and guessed that 'Winnie' was trying to trap them. If Kelsea touched the map, she'd be pulled inside the mirror too.

Normally Cassidy wasn't very good at physical activity, but her aim had caused the shoe to land in the centre. The mirror smashed, before turning into a thousand tiny pieces. Arising from them was green and grey smoke, circling the trio's feet. Kelsea looked dazed.

"I think we should move into another room. Now." The three of them ran up the stairs, trying to search for a room that appeared safe. As they ran, in the distance they heard a voice call out "You'll be sorry"

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (17/10/2015 at 16:20)

#9 14/10/2015 at 20:57

Fashion’Newbie

http://i58.tinypic.com/s58ltu.jpg
[C it is! at least for Mari, which matters!]

It was all too obvious that Mari wanted to leave this place as soon as it was humanly possible. She was taking pictures of everything and anything, hoping to find some use of it in her report and she didn’t really care what got or didn’t get into the shot. Now Matthew, to put it lightly, was not pleased about it. He had hoped that she would pay more attention to the atmosphere of the house and potentially to him…you know, like a normal couple going to a haunted house. ”you are such a romantic Mari” ”oh shush, you know I hate Halloween” and the boy had nothing to really answer to that, he knew she really despised this holiday.

They spent more and more time in the house, Mari was even starting to like the cheesy feel of the haunted house. Though at one point, she realized that the two of them were walking in what seemed circles ”are you doing this intentionally?” but Matthew was being just as confused as Mari ”I…don’t know ” but she was sure that her boyfriend was teasing her and doing this intentionally. Well, Mari was confident that running in a few more circles around the house that was, strangely, empty…wouldn’t be that bad…right?

Wrong, soon enough the couple realized that there was no way out no matter how far they looked and no matter how loud they called, it was all empty. ”it shouldn’t be like this” she whispered. The couple walked in circles…until they found a mirror. Or should they say, a mirror found them? The two entered a room they hadn’t seen before and inside they saw mirrors, the smallest light that hit the room made it look magical and Mari started taking pictures of it…but soon enough their attention was brought to a specific mirror with a voice ”come to me…please” she called and hesitantly the two came closer. The girl in the mirror was…beautiful, no argues there, but she was…she looked odd. ”well, this is fancy””is it a TV?” From two skeptics, there could be a lot of assumptions and none would really be ‘a girl trapped inside a mirror’ ”I can help you, I” but before she finished ”Lets go, Mathew, I don’t like this””we find a navigation, and NOW you get scared, really, Mari?” ”I’m not staying here with a talking mirror!” and with that, Mari ran away like the drama queen she could be.

Only when she was far off into some hall she didn’t recognize, did she realize that Matthew wasn’t following her ”how big is this place….”

Last edited by Noliira (14/10/2015 at 20:58)

#10 14/10/2015 at 23:45

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

a) Stop to hear what she has to say

"Who are you talking to." I ask Luca as I round the corner into the room where she is; I know it can't be Alek because she's standing behind me.

"We're not the only ones who decided to check this place out." Luca offers as an answer, "But we may have been the only ones who got lost."

I look around the room, looking for whoever Luca is talking to and my eyes settle on a blonde in the window.

That can't be right, I think. We're on the second floor. Then it hits me, she's not talking to someone outside the house, she's talking to someone in the mirror.

"Luca." I start trying to keep my voice even, "Luca that girl is in the mirror."

It takes a second for what I'm saying to sink in, and I see Luca take a step back in panic. I'm worried that she's going to do something rash, so I rush quickly to her side.

"We have to smash that thing!" Alek pipes up.

"No!" I say sounding braver than I feel, "Let's Stop to hear what she has to say."

All I can do is hope that if some big bad awful is coming along that I won't have to reflect on the fact that I was the one who made the decision.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17235.jpg

Last edited by Dare (14/10/2015 at 23:46)

#11 15/10/2015 at 01:34

Notso’Fashion
Thearas
Place: Menzoberranzan

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee66/Thearas/My%20Bimbos/thearas%205_zps15jfwumw.png

Option B

Last edited by Thearas (15/10/2015 at 11:50)

"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."

#12 15/10/2015 at 18:35

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

ROUND TWO IS NOW CLOSED

Yes I know I've not posted the XP scores but I've chosen to keep them private this time for convenience. Don't worry about it, you're all doing great /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

ROUND THREE:

Phew, you only just made it out of the mirror room by the skin of your teeth! Unfortunately, there’s another challenge up ahead. In the corridor of the second floor, you find a vampire and a werewolf locked in a deadly skirmish. Their ceaseless fighting is blocking your path!
Do you:

a)    Attempt to edge around them without them noticing?
b)    Try to reason with the battling creatures?
c)    Join in the battle yourself just to get things done quickly?

You also need to dress your fashionista as either the werewolf or the vampire

Last edited by LadyWonders (15/10/2015 at 18:36)

#13 16/10/2015 at 19:52

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

a) Attempt to edge around them without them noticing?

"Well she was no help." Alek complains

"What did you expect?" Luca asks "She was a ghost trapped in a mirror."

"Will you two please stop arguing. We could be safe at home watching a scary movie, but instead we're in one."

"Janna it's not that ba-" Luca starts but then we hear a violent crash ahead of us.

We can't go backwards, there's a pissed off ghost behind us so we trudge forward. What we see as we enter the next room is a woman in all black in what looks like a wrestling match with a giant animal.

"Bad dog! Bad dog!" she screams as she picks up a rolled up piece of paper with her free hand and begins hitting the creature who whimpers. "Bad dog!"

Luca stops to gawk but I pull her forward, from what I can tell they both have fangs and I don't want to get bit.

"C'mon." I hiss as I grab her hand, and we attempt to leave the room unseen.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17329.jpg

#14 17/10/2015 at 09:00

Almost'Fashion
Axaressa

The Lady in the Mirror

Link to external image

Continue onward

The Vampire Countess

Link to external image

Try to reason

#15 17/10/2015 at 16:25

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

C) Join in the battle yourself just to get things done quickly (because why not? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png)

Link to external imageLink to external imageLink to external image

"So what was that thing Cassidy?" Kelsea asked, a tear rolling down her cheek as the realisation of what was happening had finally hit home.
"Well, I think it was some sort of demon. I think if you'd have taken another step closer she would have pulled you into the mirror. That's why I stopped you." Cassidy looked down at her feet, with were shoeless. She'd thrown one of them at the mirror, forgetting to pick it up in the desperation of trying to escape the mirror ghost. Now she'd taken the other one off also, because who only wears one shoe?

Since then, the trio had been trying all of the upstairs doors, in an attempt to find somewhere safe to hide and contact the outside world (let's face it, there's no knowing who or what would find them if they dared stop for a moment). All of the doors were locked though.

Jack rounded a corner, before reversing back a few seconds later, as white as a sheet. "Jack, are you alright?"
He was making funny gasping noises, "I don't want to freak anyone out, but right around that corner are two hairy creatures and some man dressed in black. I couldn't see what he looked like properly because he was facing the other way." More tears rolled down Kelsea's cheeks, and Cassidy bravely poked her head around the corner.

Sure enough, there were two brown, furry creatures; werewolves. And as Jack had said, there was another figure. Cassidy looked into the appropriate portrait hanging on the walls, before turning back to the others. "Okay, so we're dealing with two werewolves and a vampire."
"Okay, so I get there's two werewolves, but how could you tell there's a vampire? Did he turn around?"
"I looked into the glass covering one of the portraits, there was no reflections. And who do we know that has no reflections?"
"Vampires?
Cassidy nodded, "Vampires"
Jack looked impressed, but Kelsea looked at them with wide eyes, "Well I'm sorry to disrupt your little happy moment about discovering vampires, but we need to get past them. Because I ain't going back to the corridor."

The three of them poked their heads back around the corner to have a look at those that were blocking their path. Now they were deliberately being quiet, they could hear what was being said a bit clearer. "It sounds like they're arguing." Jack whispered .Cassidy thought for a while, as did Kelsea, both about different things.
Cassidy was the first to speak, "I think our best bet is to hope they're too busy arguing to notice us passing..." the others nodded in agreement, so she added "so who wants to go first?"
Silence fell in the corridor for a moment, before Jack whispered "Well, I'm the lad here. I should lead."

Jack, Kelsea and Cassidy all crept slowly along the corridor, praying to whatever God they believed existed that they would make it across without any of the creatures realising they were present.

"I don't care if he is your son, he wandered into my part of the house therefore I am entitled to drink his blood!" the vampire shouted, holding the smaller wolf in his hands, away from the larger one.
"NOOO! I won't let you!" snarled the larger werewolf, throwing herself at the vampire, claws at the ready. She pounced, causing the vampire to topple over onto the floor. The two adults battled it out on the floor. The wolf was clawing away at the vampire's face, whilst he was trying to bite her, still holding onto the young wolf.
"Come on, quick whilst they're distracted! Cassidy whispered from the back, hurrying her pace.

They were almost passed, when one of them stepped on a squeaking floor board which made a very loud noise. "Stop. STOP! Getta off me, there's humans!
The wolf stopped clawing and started sniffing, "Humans". Both of them turned around, evilly grinning as they saw their prey. Kelsea screamed, not because she was scared but because she was shocked.

"Kelsea?", the vampire's face matched hers. And when Jack and Cassidy figured it out, their expression was exactly the same. The only one who was confused as to what was happening were the two wolves.

"VLAD!" she screamed, "YOU'RE A VAMPIRE?!"
"You didn't think I'd actually like someone like you did you? You're a user, a player. The only reason I invited you to dinner was so I could drink your blood. But you're so stupid you didn't even realise." Vlad laughed. Kelsea was hurt, but no longer afraid. All of her fear, all the terrified thoughts, turned to magma. And the volcano was ready to erupt.

Without warning Kelsea through herself at Vlad, just as the wolf had done before. She used her own pointy nails as her weapon, as well as wrapping her hands around his neck in an attempt to choke him. "KELSEA, STOP! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS!" Cassidy shouted, not taking her eyes off of the duo or the wolf.

Jack ran at Vlad, trying to prise the baby wolf from his hands. The vampire, too busy trying to get Kelsea off, easily let go of him. Jack held the wolf at arms length cautiously, then faced the larger wolf. This attracted Cassidy's site "If I give you your son back, you let us pass."
"I will, wolf's word"
"Promise?"
"Yes, yes I promise. Just please give me my baby back!" the wolf whined.
Jack thought carefully, before throwing the pup towards it's mother. For the second time that day he prayed, praying that the pup would make it all the way into it's mother. After all, they didn't need an angry wolf after them as well.

Luckily it did; the mother hugged her baby before scurrying off down the corridor to hide.

Then Cassidy and Jack noticed the silence.

They turned and faced Kelsea, who was standing by herself. "Good job guys". She then collapsed to the floor, and when they got closer they saw blood was pouring out of her neck...

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (17/10/2015 at 17:27)

#16 17/10/2015 at 18:44

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

ROUND THREE IS NOW CLOSED /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Round Four: With wicked intentions

You made it! You’re finally at the very top of the haunted house- after battling through hordes of spooky monsters, you feel like you deserve a free ticket back home. Instead, you come face-to-face with a witch who reveals that s/he (because a witch can be either male OR female) trapped you here for nefarious purposes…  Now s/he seems intent on never letting you go!

Do you:
a)    Have a persuasive and compelling argument with her about why s/he should let you go back home?
b)    Fetch a bucket of water and finish him/her off Wizard of Oz style?
c)    Sneak out through a portal while s/he’s busy performing her evil monologue?

YOU SHOULD ALSO DRESS YOUR FASHIONISTA/BOYFRIEND AS THE WITCH

I'm loving your stories so far! I swear this is gonna be a tough one to judge :I

Last edited by LadyWonders (17/10/2015 at 18:46)

#17 18/10/2015 at 17:09

StuckOn'Fashion
Dare

b)Fetch a bucket of water and finish him/her off Wizard of Oz style?

"We need water!" I said panicking at the witches words.

"Seriously Janna, you're thirsty now?" Luca asked, her own panic unmistakable.

"No...well I mean yeah I could go for some bubble tea but that's not what I mean." I responded.

"I have gum." Alek offered fishing a stick of gum out of her bag.

"How does gum help?" my panic was now mixed with anger and I seriously considered trying to make a run for it...on my own.

"So much for you turning sweet sixteen." Alek laughed as she unwrapped a piece of gum and put it in her mouth.

"Haven't you ever seen 'The Wizard of Oz'?" I whispered.

"Oh I love that movie!" Luca piped up, "My favorite part is with the Munchkins."

"Well my favorite part is when Dorothy defeats the witch." I responded.

"Where are we going to get a house to drop on her, we're on the top floor?" Luca asks.

"The other witch." I said slowly, hoping I wouldn't have to say any more.

The witch just smirked at our whispered exchange and I wondered how much she was actually hearing.

"Oh!" it took a moment but I could tell Alek and figured out what I was talking about and I saw her mouth the word 'I'm melting' to Luca who finally understood as well.

"Do you think if we tell her we're thirsty she'll let us go down to the kitchen for some water?" Luca asked.

"Do we really want to go back down into the house at all?" I asked thinking about everything we'd seen.

"Maybe we can spit at her." Alek suggested.

"Maybe I shouldn't have left my computer on." I grumbled "If we can't find water we're trapped..."

Just then, out of the corner of my eye. I noticed a bucket almost overflowing with water.

Was it a trick? A trap? As I rushed toward it, I figured we were going to find out.

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17389.jpg

#18 19/10/2015 at 09:04

Almost'Fashion
Axaressa

Evil Witch

Link to external image

Sneak away

Last edited by Axaressa (19/10/2015 at 18:27)

#19 19/10/2015 at 18:23

Fashion’Chatterbox
Fashion-Chic

Have a persuasive and compelling argument with her about why s/he should let you go back home

Link to external image

"I don't know how long I can carry her for Cass..." Ever since Kelsea had been bitten, Jack had been carrying her in his arms as he and Cassidy climbed the house, looking for a way out. So far, they'd come across nothing but locked doors. At least it had been quiet, they'd not run into anymore monsters.
"I think we're near the top, I think that's our best bet. To climb onto the roof and call for help. Maybe we'll get signal up there..."
"And what if we can't" questioned Jack, shifting Kelsea's position in his arms.
"Then... then we'll cross that bridge when we get there"
"Okay."

Finally, they made it to the top floor; the attic. They were hoping that there round be a couple of rolls of carpets, which they would be able to stack upon one another to climb out of a window in the top of the house. Then they would try their phones, and if they still didn't work then they would shout as loud as possible until someone came.

But deep down they knew it would never happen like that.

They opened the small, creaking door and crept through, hoping their dreams would come true. Standing over a cauldron was a woman, partly crooked over, wearing a beautiful blue dress. The woman herself was also quite pretty, although her dark hair frizzed over her face.

She spoke in a soothing voice, "Hello dears, I have been expecting you."
"That's such a cliché thing to say..." adjusting the position of Kelsea.
"You can put Kelsea down over there if you like" she whispered, turning her head towards a bed she'd set up in the room. Cassidy looked at Jack, hoping he wouldn't put Kelsea down. After all, they'd only just met this woman. After what had happened to them all that night, would they ever be able to trust anyone ever again?

But Jack's arm were aching, and he had no choice. He gently lay Kelsea down on the bed, and hovered over her.

"Who are you?"
"My name is not any of your concern. I already know who you are, so let's skip introductions. Would you any of you like a drink?"
Both Jack and Cassidy shook their heads violently, "No thank you"
"Okay, so would you mind putting these on?" the woman asked, handing over something that resembled a bracelet.
"No, we just want to leave please."
The woman's face reddened, "PUT THESE DEVICES ON NOW BEFORE I TURN YOU INTO TOADS" she screamed, as a flash of red light appeared behind her.
"I said no. Now please let us leave."
The woman took a deep breathe, trying to calm herself. "Look, why do you think you're here?"
"No...?"
"BECAUSE I BROUGHT YOU HERE!"
Jack and Cassidy looked confused. "Wh...what do you mean?"
"You three are what I need to complete my potion for ever lasting life. You Jack, the compassionate sporty one. Your heart will do nicely. You, Cassidy. The smart one. Hope you don't mind if I take your brain. And Kelsea, the dumb but brave one. Her gut will be great."
"Why didn't you just kill us in our sleep or something?"
"Because I needed to test you, to make sure you were worthy for the spell"
"What spell?"
"For immortality of course. Who doesn't want to live forever darlings? NOW PUT THESE ON NOW!"

More red smoke entered the room, chocking the inhabitants. Cassidy looked over at Jack, who was now huddling behind the bed. She was going to prove that she was a brave one too, not just recognisable for her brains.

She took a step forward, and placing her hands on her hips she shouted "Now you listen to me witch, you let us go now. You don't want to live forever, what if you fall in love. You will have to go through the pain and suffering of losing him whilst he dies, knowing that you will go on when he leaves. And what about Kelsea. She's dying and needs urgent medical assistance. I look at you and you don't look like someone who would kill an innocent girl, you look kind and friendly. So please, just let us go. Please..."

The witch looked at her for a moment, before firing a fireball in Cassidy's direction...

Last edited by Fashion-Chic (19/10/2015 at 20:09)

#20 20/10/2015 at 17:16

Almost'Fashion
LadyWonders

RESULTS ARE HERE /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I know I said I'd be writing endings for this contest but unfortunately I've been landed with a really massive piece of homework to get done in a period of time too short to be called comfortable. The banners alone took a lot longer than I would have liked /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I'm sorry for the inconvenience but this homework is kind of a big deal and it has to take the most importance. Thanks for being so understanding!

Anyway, here are the winners:

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17440.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17441.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17442.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17443.jpg

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/22/moy/17444.jpg

Thanks so much for entering, guys. I really loved this contest- but as stated before I will be going on a hiatus to work on a personal project (along with these really sudden and quite unreasonably timed- yet so amazing to do- homeworks that crop up /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png). I won't be making contests yet I do still hope to enter them.

Happy Halloween Fashionistas!

Topic closed

Pages : 1