Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 03/09/2014 at 20:39

Fashion’Newbie

Hello everyone my name is Melody. I recently celebrated my 21st birthday party in July. I had the time of my life due to my wonderful friends and family.

I was born in Peru, but now reside in the US. My schedule at the moment is very hectic, as I go to university full time and work full time. I hate asking my parents for stuff so I try my best to have my own lol. I'm a dog person. I freaking love dogs! I have a boyfriend whom is my bestfriend. We are like the perfect match! I enjoying going out and meeting new people.

I hope to meet some lovely friends here and have a good time.
I'm really loving the layout of the forum so you'll see me around often /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png.

Thanks for reading don't hesitate to say hi,
Adios!  //photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/2/moy/1208.jpg

#2 03/09/2014 at 20:48

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Kandy ♥, long time, no see! It's great to see you here. I'm sure you'll make a ton of friends; old MB folks and new friends!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 04/09/2014 at 08:41

Fashion’Talker
Toya
Here in the forest, dark and deep. I offer you, eternal sleep.
Place: The Battleground of Angels

Link to external image
Hiya Kandy111!
Its nice to meet you!
May I ask you a question? What's Uni like? I've just finished college and I'm taking a year off before going to Uni and I'm kind of apprehensive of how it is, I know the work load is going to be more than it was in college and harder but I'd like to know if the experience is any better than college.
I hate asking my parents for things as well, though I say I'm taking a year off before starting Uni I've got myself 3 part-time jobs just so they don't have to deal with me living off of them for the year.
I'd love to have a dog but we live in a bungalow an its way too small for one, especially with our 5 cats.
I really hope you don't find this creepy but you are very pretty. /modules/forum/img/smilies/sourire.gif

Link to external image

#4 04/09/2014 at 19:41

Fashion'SuperHero
unnie
Keep Austin Weird

Hey, Kandy. Glad you'll be around... I had to go the other night so I didn't have much time to catch up. Still pretty as always!  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/bisous.gif

Link to external image
Made by the fabulous ChromeHearts, thank you!!

#5 04/09/2014 at 20:40

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1