Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 04/12/2015 at 18:26

Fashion’Newbie
CryBaby

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/24/moy/19073.jpg

Aloha human beings !

Another french girl from ma-bimbo here ! If anyone knows me there, my username is Love-Superbus /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png
What can I say ? I don't like to give my real name on online games. I'm 22 years old and I live in the south east of France. I work in a bakery in Switzerland. I studied english for two years and I'd like to have a job related with clothes someday.  I live with my girlfriend, who happens to also be my best friend ever and my Soulmate. We have two pomeranian puppies named London (8 months old) and Teenie (3 1/2 months old). I write, I draw and I paint, and in a more general way, I love everything related to art and creation. I'm a feminist. I love UK and especially London, sushis, baking, clothes, make-up, tea, long and warm baths with Lush bath bombs in it, stupid tv shows and kitsch Christmas movies, everything with polka dots print, Disney movies and parks, and way more stuff.

My username comes from both Melanie Martinez's album, because I'm currently OBSESSED with her, and the movie Cry-baby, which is one of my favorites movies EVER. I'm also a huge No Doubter/Gwennabe - don't start talking to me about No doubt because I litterally can't stop myself ! I love Blondie, Garbage, Katy Perry, Bikini kill, and way more artists too. I guess one can easily say I'm a huge music lover...

My other obsession is rockabilly and everything related to 50s and pin-ups, and the style of my fashionista will be highly influenced by all of this.

And I absolutely dont' know how to end this so : here is the end !

xo, CryBaby

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/24/moy/19074.jpg

Last edited by CryBaby (04/12/2015 at 18:41)

#2 04/12/2015 at 21:11

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hello, CryBaby!

Welcome on Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png
(Do I spot a fan of Community here? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png)
It's great to hear that you have so many passions, I'm sure you'll find lots of people who share your interests here.
Also, I find your English to be extremely good. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png
Hope to see you around, have a lovely weekend!

Thalia

#3 04/12/2015 at 21:37

Notso’Fashion
Larc-en-ciel

Oh My God, what an awesome name! XD
welcome!

I also like Melanie Martinez's songs <3

Last edited by Larc-en-ciel (04/12/2015 at 21:44)

//photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/24/moy/18802.jpg

#4 05/12/2015 at 08:08

Fashion’Newbie
CryBaby

Thalia wrote

(Do I spot a fan of Community here? /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png)

Well, I dont' know Comunity at all, so if I refered to this it wasn't on purpose xD

Larc-en-ciel wrote

I also like Melanie Martinez's songs <3

Melanie for the win /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

A huge thank to both of you, you're adorable <3

This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.
~ Moderator

Topic closed

Pages : 1