Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 16/12/2015 at 06:03

Fashion’Newbie
LDen

I should clarify, really.  I'm not actually Italian.  Well! I am, but only half (thank you, momma for the cool gene!).  My husband's in the Air Force so we're stationed in Italy in for three years.  I love it! It's so beautiful here. /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif   <---Side note: I'm digging these emotes.  They're adorable. <3

But moving on!  My name is Elizabeth but my friends call me Liz or Lizzy.  I'm 24.  I have three step-children (15, 12, and 3).  Yeah...I know.  It's like the all-inclusive package right there.  Haha.  They're good kids. /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png I love dogs.  I had a yellow lab named Beau for a couple years but I had to leave her in the states.  Tough decision, that.  But I believe it was the best thing for her.  She's in a happy home with good people. 

A little insight into my tastes...
Music:  I like listening to just about anything (including the top 40), but my absolute favorite band is Black Veil Brides. 
I strongly like the color red.
Youtube: I'm subscribed to a lot of people on that site, but my favorite people are Markiplier, Pewdiepie, the Game Grumps, Dodger (PressHeartToContinue), MatPat (from the Game Theorists), and Pewdiepie.  (I watch a lot of gaming.  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/gros-sourire.gif )
TV and Movies: I really enjoy watching Victorian-era shows right now but with absolute certainty my favorites are Star Trek (I have not watched Voyager yet so I can't say I dislike it but I'm more of a TNG/DS9 fan.), Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Supernatural, the Vampire Diaries (seriously what the heck is going on with that show, I can't even...),  Arrow, Flash...okay the list just goes on and on.  I really like Disney movies too.  Oh! And Labyrinth.  What a fantastic movie. David Bowie, man...David Bowie. 

Alright I think that's just about enough information for now.  Otherwise it might start to turn into a biography instead of an introduction. 

Oh one more thing, I suppose.  I really really like Karl Urban.  Seriously, I've watched just about every movie and TV show I could access online that he was in.  I think he's pretty great.   /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/clein-d-oeil.gif

Okay, okay...that's that.

#2 16/12/2015 at 09:27

Fashion’Girl
chrissyx101
Place: United States of America

Welcome to Like a fashionista!

Hope to be seeing you around the forums. Please check out the Chatterboxes forum. We are so glad to have you here!

/modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/smile.gif

https://images3.imgbox.com/9e/11/56e842Ni_o.png

#3 16/12/2015 at 15:36

Fashion'SuperHero
Thalia
After all this time? ~Always.
Place: Sheldon's spot (don't tell him)

Hello, Liz!

Welcome to Like A Fashionista /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your staying (I might be biased /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/wink.png), and I'm sure you'll feel yourself at ease on LAF just like you do in Italy.

I watch A LOT of TV series myself, so if you ever want to chit chat about it you know where to find me /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png

Hope to see your around!

xx
Thalia

#4 17/12/2015 at 06:08

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1