Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 28/12/2015 at 11:26

Fashion’Newbie

Hello!

I'm Tahé, 16 year-old (well not quite yet since I was born on 20/02/2000) boy from Tunisia c:

I love music, books, youtube, fashion and makeup!

I'm in my second year of high school.

I love Lady Gaga, Tokio Hotel, Pentatonix, Thirty Seconds To Mars.

My favorite books are:
A Work in Progress by Connor Franta // To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee // The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky // Paper Towns by John Green // The Book Thief by Markus Zusak // Satan's Snowdrop by Guy N. Smith.

I also enjoy making friendship bracelets and other accessories, crafting is just so appealing for me.

I am a very open person, I never judge a person based on my first impression of them, their origins or anything of that sort!

I have a lot of dreams. I would call myself ambitious actually. I want to be a psychiatrist when I'm older. I also want to have my own makeup line. I want to publish a book as well and hopefully more than one.

I have some flaws of course (personality-wise). The major one is that I don't know how to show affection. It's what my best friend told me :3.

Last edited by drk-night (28/12/2015 at 12:08)

#2 28/12/2015 at 11:32

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hi, Tahé ♥!

Please read the Introduction Guidelines. Your intro isn’t long enough. To add to your introduction, just click the word edit in the bottom of your post. The more you talk about yourself, the greater chance you have at making friends who share your interests.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

Good to see you! ♥

Edited to Add:
Thank you so much for editing your Intro. Since you are interested in such a variety of subjects, I'm sure it's easy for you to make friends who share your passions. You're already familiar with the forum and we're glad to have you here. Wishing you all the best for the upcoming new year! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

#3 28/12/2015 at 11:52

Fashion’Newbie

Thank you! ^^

#4 29/12/2015 at 13:26

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Link to external image

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1