Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 04/01/2016 at 01:38

Fashion’Newbie

Hello everyone! My real name is Amy, and I was on Miss Bimbo for a few years - put her on vacation then couldn't seem to log in and lost her! I came across this site and it is so similar I had to peek and got caught up! First off I'm old -42- and have four children. I love sports and have been a gamer since the first console came out and my children take after their mom. I work quite a bit so this is my relax and be me time that I need. I have two degrees and like to learn so hoping to go back for another one soon, hopefully in human resources. Looking forward to meeting everyone I can - I love meeting new people - and being here for a long time!

#2 04/01/2016 at 03:41

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Hello, Amy ♥! Welcome to the site.

There are tons of former MB players here, so you'll be bumping into them soon. There's a Gamer Gals thread that you might be interested in. You can find it in the ChitChat for Her section.

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

There are tons of things to do in the game and on the forum! Be sure to check the Games, Creative Arts, and Contest sections! I'm sure you'll have fun and make friends in no time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Have fun! ♥

Edited to Add:

This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/lhvWJ85.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1