Home

Forum- LikeaFashionista.com, Fashion Game! Girls game and game for girls

Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 10/01/2016 at 14:18

Fashion’Plus
Place: a beautiful place perfect for me

Hi...my name is Wan Salwati from Malaysia.. People see me as a happy go lucky gal and i love playing games...Other than that, I also participate in runs or marathons because I love to collect medals. LOL i used to play Miss Bimbo and really missed the game. While searching for the missing bimbo I found out about Like A Fashionista.. I registered straight away when i saw its similar like Miss Bimbo..Bimboland is a bit different...
I cannot wait to see my old friends back at Miss Bimbo and looking forward to make new friends here... Also excited to join all the contests like I used too..
See ya...

Last edited by Onehunnee (10/01/2016 at 14:20)

#2 10/01/2016 at 16:44

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

Howdy, Wan ♥! Welcome to the site! Yes, I remember that name from MB. (I was MianaE back then.)

I'm sure you'll love it here! There's so much more to do. You'll find a slew of old Bimbos and new Fashionistas to chat with! The contest sections are great and Mods/Admin host a monthly official contest, too!

Check out the forum rules:
Game and Forum Rules and Organisation

I look forward to seeing you around the forum!
Have fun! ♥

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

#3 11/01/2016 at 04:09

Fashion’Plus
Place: a beautiful place perfect for me

Thanks EmmyAna.... owh yes i remember MianaE.. how are u?  /modules/forum/img/smilies/bimbo/amoureuse.gif

I bet most of the old Bimbos changed their name like u too /vendor/beemoov/forum/../../../public/forum/smilies/smile.png Hopefully get to meet them soon and new Fashionistas too  /modules/forum/img/smilies/content4.gif

#4 11/01/2016 at 11:50

EmmyAna
❤ Fashionistas are some of the kindest people on the Internet!

I'm totally groovy! ♥

The Index is a great place to glance to see if there are some familiar names. The name leads to their profile and the title leads to their introduction: Intro Index

Edited to add:
This intro has reached the 24hr mark and is closed.

https://i.imgur.com/wFIb7UH.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1